Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grip Help!

How hard do you squeeze?

Im I trying to feel the stretch where I'm gripping?

There's a dip before the head is that the correct spot to grip?

Should you feel the stretch when pulling and where abouts?

Other Questions:

Is it important to do erect kegels after a workout or can I warm down and do them later with edging?

I can't feel the stretch unless I squeeze hard and its only where I'm squeezing.

Thank you
    Last edited by Beginneer553; 12-21-2018, 01:09 PM.

You need to make your grip tight enough to prevent it from slipping up over the glans(head).

You should be trying to stretch the length of the shaft so from your grip down is where you should feel the stretch. Just starting off you need to go light and slowly build up the intensity over time.

Make your grip about 1 inch below the glans(head). It will slide forward some but you should feel that you still have a firm grip on the shaft.

Go to the START HERE! link at the upper left of the page. In there you will find links to all of the essential information you will need to get started off safely and effectively. Start off with one of the beginner routines that can be found in there and follow it through for 90 days to condition your penis.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Hey Beginner !

Welcome to the Gym

I agree that It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors
      Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

hows it going bro! the start here section on the beginners forum has more than a series of books worth of info on how to start. I really recommend u check it out. I will give u a couple words of advice. CONSISTENCY BEATS EVERYTHING

Comment

Im new but I can't feel the stretch in the from the grip and down the shaft. Im I suppose to be trying to squeeze and grip the thing in the center of the shaft that goes up it to the head?

Comment

I'm not sure what kind of stretch you are trying to feel. If you think it's going to stretch out like a rubber band then it's not. It's like trying to stretch out a short length of rope. Once it has been stretched out to it's full length it's going to come to a stop and will not stretch any further.

Grip your penis behind the glans(head) and stretch it out to the point where it will stretch no further and hold it there with some light tension on it. That's all there is to it. There will be no feeling of anything stretching in your penis, the only thing you may feel is the tension from the stretch and you may not even feel that.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I try to "ok grip" and inch below the glands just hard enough to NOT just pull the skin, rather pull the ligaments below.
              Does that sound right ??
              10/01/2019
              BPEL 7-1/2"
              MEG 6-1/16"

01/20/2020
              BPEL 7-11/16"
              MEG 6-1/16"

My Curvature Progress

Comment

Working...
              X