Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner Jelqing Routin Question (safe?)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beginner Jelqing Routin Question (safe?)

    I started a PE routing about a month and a half ago, with the caution to stay in a workout for a beginner, not too heavy, especially for the girth.

    I programmed gradually and now this is my workout:

    - 2 times a week
    - 150 wet Jelqs (3 seconds) medium stroke (just need to see a bit of swelling of the veins)
    - 70-80% erection
    - 3 min under the shower (hot), before and after training

    These are my doubts:

    1) According to you should be well as a workout? (what should I change?)

    2) In this way, there is the risk of an Injury (like venus leak) os it is Safe?

    3) I've noticed that recently, the EQ is always at 100%, but as soon as I stop stimulating drop rapidly, especially the glans, but return to 100% if i stimulate.
    I have to add that I am following also PreE program to stretch and release the pelvic floor, with a Death Grip (for the glans sensitive).
    This can be a problem related to the Jelqing? If you like you advise me to solve it?

  • #2
    1) That routine is very light. Start off with a 2 days on 1 off schedule. You will also need to gradually start increasing the number of jelqs.

    2) Jelqing is safe if is done correctly. Most jelqing injuries are due to an overzealous aggressive attempt at making some fast gains. Starting off light and working your way up slowly over time will condition your penis to minimize the risk of injure.

    3) I don't think it's related to jelqing.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bibol View Post
      I started a PE routing about a month and a half ago, with the caution to stay in a workout for a beginner, not too heavy, especially for the girth.

      I programmed gradually and now this is my workout:

      - 2 times a week
      - 150 wet Jelqs (3 seconds) medium stroke (just need to see a bit of swelling of the veins)
      - 70-80% erection
      - 3 min under the shower (hot), before and after training

      These are my doubts:

      1) According to you should be well as a workout? (what should I change?)

      2) In this way, there is the risk of an Injury (like venus leak) os it is Safe?

      3) I've noticed that recently, the EQ is always at 100%, but as soon as I stop stimulating drop rapidly, especially the glans, but return to 100% if i stimulate.
      I have to add that I am following also PreE program to stretch and release the pelvic floor, with a Death Grip (for the glans sensitive).
      This can be a problem related to the Jelqing? If you like you advise me to solve it?
      I don't see how jelqing is effecting your EQ in such a manner, if anything I've been able to sustain my erections longer than ever since I started PE and especially during a session, also what are you doing when you stop stimulating? an erection can drop quickly if neither mental not physical stimulation is applied also maybe your pelvic floor on the weak side of it, I've noticed that erect kegels are helping me maintain erections for longer without any kind of stimuli
      The only easy day was yesterday

      Comment


      • #4
        I ask it because I read that jelqin can cause venus leak, so eq problem. It is a wrong info?

        Comment


        • #5
          Like Cavalier has said, if done correctly it won't injure you unless you are rushing and pushing things, he's a veteran here so I'd listen to his advice, and in the end your penis will let you know clearly if it doesn't like something so if you are sure your EQ is dropping because of jelqing maybe you've been jelqing too hard so give yourself a break until you feel normal, in general how was your EQ before you started jelqing? how long did your erection last without stimulation and how fast is it dropping now? keep in mind if you are talking about erection during edging or something like that those are only physically induced so they won't always last as long as say getting turned on talking to a girl or looking at a hot picture, edging if I stop the stimulation the erection goes away fast because I'm not really turned on mentally but if I'm being naughty with my gf the erection can last ages.
          The only easy day was yesterday

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bibol View Post
            I ask it because I read that jelqin can cause venus leak, so eq problem. It is a wrong info?
            The abuse of jelqing can cause injury- just as abusing any exercise can.

            Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

            The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

            25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

            Comment


            • #7
              Ok thanks, so I continue with the routin that I described in the first post, maybe increasing the days a week, for example, one day and two days no?

              Comment


              • #8
                Just want to add that you should be increasing your routine every two weeks. Either add a day, or add more Jelqs. If you stay the same your body adapts and will stagnate your progress.
                Original/Current Stats:
                09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

                Realistic Goals:
                BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

                Comment


                • #9
                  If I stop the routine the gains will remain or lost?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bibol View Post
                    If I stop the routine the gains will remain or lost?
                    You have to "cement" your gains. Let's say you gain half an inch in length over the next 2-3 months. Well if you completely stop doing any form of enlargement for an extended period of time, you may lose like a quarter of an inch or maybe even less than that. So if you are going to make a final goal for let's say 8 inches BPEL, you may want to really make your final goal something like 8.25 BPEL. This just ensures that if you stop doing any enlargement, you'll still end up around 8 inches. Hope that makes sense. That is what cementing is.
                    6/23/16 (Start)
                    BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
                    5/25/21 (Measuring Every Two Weeks)
                    BPEL: 7" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
                    Monthly Goal - May. 2021:
                    BPEL: 7" MEG: 5 3/4"
                    2021 Goal will be on Profile in June

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bibol View Post
                      If I stop the routine the gains will remain or lost?
                      The following is helpful information on cementing gains: The Importance of Cementing Your Gains
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                      The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                      25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ok Thanks. Another question: it is possible that the jelqin influence on the form/appareance of the penis? (for example, increasing the curve)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bibol View Post
                          ok Thanks. Another question: it is possible that the jelqin influence on the form/appareance of the penis? (for example, increasing the curve)
                          It depends upon how you're performing the exercise. Unless you're deliberately stroking in a fashion which would encourage a curve, this shouldn't be a concern.
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                          The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                          25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So, can I safely (and correctly) choose to perform the exercise with a movement that goes against the curve (as if you wanted to straighten it) ?

                            It is correct? (okay and does not affect the correct motion of the exercise, which can then follow any direction or movement as long as there is a push blood towards the tip?)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bibol View Post
                              So, can I safely (and correctly) choose to perform the exercise with a movement that goes against the curve (as if you wanted to straighten it) ?

                              It is correct? (okay and does not affect the correct motion of the exercise, which can then follow any direction or movement as long as there is a push blood towards the tip?)
                              The normal recommended course of action is to perform movements opposite the curve first. If this fails to yield satisfactory gains then curve specific exercises like the Erect Bend can be used.
                              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

                              The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

                              25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X