Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does (sort of a ) cock ring help with gaining girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does (sort of a ) cock ring help with gaining girth?

So I was wondering because not that I really have a cockring, but I have this like adjustable self made cockring thingy which I adjust with a screw. Like I make it tight and my penis gets really filled up and after 30 minutes I loosen it up. I do this like 2 or 3 times a day. Does this help you gain girth? I hope you guys understand what I mean. Let me draw something quick.

Naamloos.png

Oke I did it 2 days already. It feels like it helps tbh.

I think cockrings do help with gains, however I'm not sure how this self made thing goes and how comfortable it is and how much blood flow it allows, i just know that commercial cock rings can help, some guys sleep with one on as far as I understand
    The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

I don’t think cock rings help gains but it helps erection quality. But if your already as hard as a rock a cock ring won’t do much.

Comment

On it's own I don't think it's enough to gain size.
        Maybe if you do that for everyday all day for years..

But along with a routine it can help to carry over fatigue/expansion to the next exercise.
        It's also said to help with flaccid size,.. one can imagine that the blood vessels get used to it and adapt to the CR getting bigger.
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

With the intensity of my jelqing sessions I usually gain over 1/2" of temp girth gain. Without a cock ring those temps start to dissipate within a few hours. With a properly fitted cock ring, those temp gains are still there over 24 hours later. Keeping your junk inflated is kinda cool on its own, but I also believe that over time having your junk oversized will either lead to gains on their own, or help to make gains.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I wear a cockring all day to prevent turtleing. I also wear one while erect for bathmate pump sessions. Definitely a great tool

Comment

So my penis feels very soar from this technique so I believe it works. Keep in mind I also jelq. So I jelq for 15 minutes then apply the cockring very hard for 30 minutes remove it then wait like 2 or 3 hours for another try. This I do before going to bed so in the evening. my penis is all soar and looks more and feels more bloated.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamknuckelhead View Post
                So my penis feels very soar from this technique so I believe it works. Keep in mind I also jelq. So I jelq for 15 minutes then apply the cockring very hard for 30 minutes remove it then wait like 2 or 3 hours for another try. This I do before going to bed so in the evening. my penis is all soar and looks more and feels more bloated.
                Isn't this the same as clamping?
                The theory being that by forcing a over-inflation over several shorter periods of time you achieve some sort of controlled priapism, and thereby growth. Try to read on treads on clamping -
                I think it is more this than use of a cockring.
                Starting ADS januar 2018 at 5.3 BPEL and 5.3 EG
                Current and still (end of 2020) at 7.1 BPEL and 6.1 EG
                Goal 7.5 BPEL and 5.9 EG

Comment

Yeah, from that picture it looks like some kind of metal hose clamp with a key screw. But an upgrade would be a plastic cable clamp/cable cuff that can be put on in seconds and released with one hand. It's what most people use when doing this type of thing, including myself.

Between the clamp and my penis I use two inches from an old silicone hanging sleeve pulled over my skin, with an old elastic waistband wrapped tight over that, so I can spread out the pressure and make it more comfortable to use.

30 minutes seems like a long time for a single clamp session, but I guess it all depends on your pressure. I go all out and after 20 minutes it's a much darker shade (which is normal for clamping), my nerves begin to fall asleep, and I start to feel a burning right under the clamp. So that's my limit. Pushing more than that runs a serious risk of injury IMO from lack of oxygen to the cells. But if you aren't clamping as aggressively, blood will still circulate to a degree and you won't have those signs and could safely go longer. Always listen to your body though and stop if you aren't sure what you are feeling.

Penis Clamping 101.
                  BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                  Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                  Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                  Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                  Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                  Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                  Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Originally posted by Ehhhm View Post
                    Isn't this the same as clamping?
                    The theory being that by forcing a over-inflation over several shorter periods of time you achieve some sort of controlled priapism, and thereby growth. Try to read on treads on clamping -
                    I think it is more this than use of a cockring.
                    Never heard of clamping until this day lol basically what I was doing was already a thing LMFAO damn I'm gobsmacked.
                    Googled Clamp and this showed up

round-clamps-250x250.jpg

yeah it basically is this but not made of metal. Wow this forum keeps amazing me. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I use and have ussd a cockring for enlargement and i think it really helps. I made mine using a zip tie.
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                        I use and have ussd a cockring for enlargement and i think it really helps. I made mine using a zip tie.
                        I see you have reached a tremendous goal of gaining a 8 inch monster tell me how long did it take you?

Comment

Tonight I did my UVs while keeping my 1/2" wide leather cock ring on. Lost some shaft of course with it on, but I never tried this before. I think I came out of it more pumped then usual, but I won't know till tomorrow if those temp gains are any different then when I take my ring off and put it back on when I am finished. One thing that has never happened, but did tonight, is that I was almost fully erect for a few minutes while jelqing, and for most of my routine I was probably at better then 60%. My normal flaccid state when jelqing is probably closer to 20%.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Cock ring recommendations please. Thank you!

Comment

A long time...more than 10 years!
                              Started: 7 x 5
                              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Working...
                              X