Where to measure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to measure?

Well, as I gain in length, would the mid shaft girth location change or should I keep measuring at the same point? I am no longer measuring at the middle of my BPEL point like I was when I first measured. Just a thought, haven't seen this asked before.
    Start: 9/1/18
    BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
    2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
    End: When she says to stop.

I would continue to measure mid shaft as the stat is MEG; which as you state will change as you get longer. Breaking it down even further, the point on your penis that is being measured is only moving at 1/2 the length gained....so not a huge position change IMHO.

Your stats are quite impressive already!
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
      I would continue to measure mid shaft as the stat is MEG; which as you state will change as you get longer. Breaking it down even further, the point on your penis that is being measured is only moving at 1/2 the length gained....so not a huge position change IMHO.

Your stats are quite impressive already!
      Yeah, it's about 3/4" in difference where the MSEG is Which is a mm or two.

Goals:

Comment

Measure along the same axis for consistency.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Measure along the same axis for consistency.
          Hey, so, for the stupid people in the back, what does that mean? ....asking for a friend.

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Tenderloin View Post
            Hey, so, for the stupid people in the back, what does that mean? ....asking for a friend.
            There's nothing stupid in requesting clarity

Do your best to measure along the same portion of your penis. This applies to length and girth measures.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X