Jelqing Lube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing Lube

I got a lube to use for when Jelqing. I got the Palmers cocoa butter with vitamin e,I really like it, making the skin smooth and soft and lasts pretty long. I was wondering if there was anything I could mix in to make a better lube for Jelqing and improve the process of PE? I will try water iím assuming would work but any other ingredients that would work to improve blood flow. and just benefit Penis.
    10/06/16 FL: 3.75 FG: 4.25 BPEL: 5.4 EG: 5.1
    04/08/17 FL: 5.00 FG: 5.50 BPEL: 6.125 EG: 5.75

Your fine.

I like coconut oil.
    Original/Current Stats:
    09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
    09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
    BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

I 2nd coconut oil.

Can't jelq with water..
      I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
      Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

I used store-bought Trojan lube. It worked very well, but I've heard great things about coconut oil as well

Comment

I have been using Cocoa butter, I really like it, I was trying to see if I could add something to make it better. I have heard of Evo Oi, I was trying to make my own type of thing. Thank though, I will check out coconut oil.
          10/06/16 FL: 3.75 FG: 4.25 BPEL: 5.4 EG: 5.1
          04/08/17 FL: 5.00 FG: 5.50 BPEL: 6.125 EG: 5.75

Comment

I like vaseline. I mostly use it because I need it for suction on my bathmate.

Comment

EVO (recipe here on the forums is great and also Bathmate Jelqing serum is nice. Gives your cock a nice warm tingle and a bottle lasts a long time. Has anyone tried "Nut Butter" by Tame the Beast? I'm gonna try it for post work out cock care as well as it might work well for jelqing. They make "Nut Butter" in edible form which would be nice cause you could put it on after a workout and it wouldn't discourage your partner if they want to give you head. I'm not sure how I'd feel about anything but a natural flavored cock.

Comment

Working...
              X