No announcement yet.

New here, Combining pumping with JP90?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here, Combining pumping with JP90?

Hi, I'm new to these forums and just decided to seriously delve into the world of PE.

I hear all the time that "size doesn't matter" and that women often don't like bigger penises and all sorts of reasons not to be insecure about penis size. But the reason I want to do PE is for me and me only. I don't care if other people don't care about my penis size, I'm doing it for myself. For my own confidence, and for my own satisfaction.

Anyway, enough rambling. Here's what I've been up to so far:

I just started with the JP90 routine and have been doing it for about a week now.
    I'm doing 2 days on and 1 day off because I heard from a few people in r/AJelqFromYou that 5 days on and 2 days off was too intensive for them.

I also heard that pumping combined with jelqing is very effective, and that pumping helps to preserve gains made by jelqing.

I happen to own a penis pump, a standard Penomet with the 70 gaiter only. I see a lot of people talking about pressure when it comes to pumping but there's no way to gauge pressure on the Penomet pump.

What I want to know is, should I add this to my routine? If so, where and how long should I pump for?

Welcome to the gym. Check out the start here tab t the top of the page. Tons of info in there.

Usually it is recommended to have a 3 month conditioning period before starting devices.

Be safe and see you around.
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

I currently include the bathmate as a warm up and cool down for my routine. Since I'm conditioned with it, I pump pretty intense with it. So it's a little more than a warm up and cool down and helps contribute to my girth and length gains.

Comment

I'm a starter also and I don't have experience with pumps but I find JP90 routine to be intense without anything else but in the end I guess you could try carefully and see how your penis is going to respond to it
        The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Hey Johnny !

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.

i agree that pumping is a good supplement to manual exercises. However, as indicated above, a conditioned dick responds better than an unconditioned dick. Accordingly, Go slowly on the pumping until you are properly conditioned.

Pump up until you feel slight discomfort and then back off slightly.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
          Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X