Please help, lenght only routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help, lenght only routine

So I’ve been doing this for 10 months and have gained almost 1.5 cm in lenght [0.59”] (i never wrote down my i initial stats).
    My problem is that my unit is almost as thick as it is long. MSEG 14cm/5.51” and BPEL: 15cm/5.9”.
    I do not need more girth, but i desperately need lenght sence I am a tall person haha.
    I need a routine that focus on lenght. My unit is conditioned sence it had gone through the 90JPs twice. It can be manual, I also own a Phallosan

Huge thanksss

Just do a stretching only routine, similar to JP90 but multiple sets of each AKA more volume.

Or you could try the "side to side" stretch from Big Al's jelq free routine, Or the tension stretch which I just started doing.

Basically you just want to stretch, And do more than you were before

Comment

A simple format would appear as follows:

Warm up > Length movement > Stamina training > Warm down

Pick one movement for length you feel works best for you and is appropriate to your level of training.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I second the side-to-side suggestion. Awesome stretch, at least for me.
        Start: 9/1/18
        BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
        2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
        End: When she says to stop.

Comment

If you go for length you have to put in the time! Start slow but keep getting the stretch time and pull in.
          With length it's also OK to have some EQ drops that don't require you to stop immediately.

Ease into the stretches cause if your girth acts up and gets tense with too fast of a stretch you might get more girth than length out of it.

Phallosan or an extender are optimal to get big amount of passive stretch time in.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Can you link the "side to side" stretch from Big Al's jelq free routine? Is it beginner friendly? Also do you need lube for stretching?

Comment

How have you used your phallosan? You should look into a routine with hanging+phallosan I've heard people getting ridiculous length gains when they combine those two.

Comment

Originally posted by bigplayre View Post
                How have you used your phallosan? You should look into a routine with hanging+phallosan I've heard people getting ridiculous length gains when they combine those two.
                I second this. This may be something to look in to.

Comment

Thanks alot, what Stamina training would you suggest?

Comment

Thanks alot. Always when i do stretch it i kinda loose my EQ til the next day. Sometimes for two days.
                    Is that normal? What i do is i try to stretch the inner parts and ligs; slowly and carefully but quite alot. My flaccid gets alot better from it as far as i can tell

Comment

Originally posted by bigplayre View Post
                      What gear should i get for hanging?

Comment

Originally posted by krabb View Post
                        What gear should i get for hanging?
                        If you're creative and/or on a budget you can make your own:

sock_hanger.jpg
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                        X