Extending and pumping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending and pumping

Hi guys, I've been using an extender for some time now (still no visible/measurable gains yet) and I just purchased a Bathmate.
    Can any of the experts here tell me if it's ok to do extending and pumping on the same days?
    Wearing an extender is easy for me (I can do up to 10 hrs in a day in 2 or 3 sessions), so I thought that it would be ok to do some pumping while showering every day (or just a few days a week, maybe).
    So is it ok or would it be better to do extending days and pumping days? Pumping and jelqing seems too light a training for me, so that is why I thought not to do ONLY pumping or jelqing in one day, but I might be wrong. Presently, I only do one day off (sunday at home with the family).
    Thanks for any help or suggestions guys!

Cheers

Anyone?

Comment

What are your PIs looking like? Are you turtling? Do you notice longer flaccid hangs after your sessions? You have to gauge your PE routine around your own PIs in order to maximize results. Also, you just have to go at it for a long time.

Comment

You've only been using the extender? You said it doesn't work, and then say jelqing and pumping is to light for you? LOL. if the extender hasn't worked maybe you should either add to your routine or change it up completely.

Comment

Originally posted by PeJuice View Post
          You've only been using the extender? You said it doesn't work, and then say jelqing and pumping is to light for you? LOL. if the extender hasn't worked maybe you should either add to your routine or change it up completely.
          Must agree 100%. Hence, the idea of incorporating a different technique came to mind.
          When I said they seemed light, I meant that if you decide to do a sort of split routine, one day length specific training, the next girth specific, the day in which you basically do either jelqing or bathmate seems light compared to wearing the extender for many hours.
          So I was wondering if you can train both in the same day. More specifically, is there any disadvantage in, for example, wearing the extender for a long period of time, say 8 hrs, and then, 5-6 hours after removing it, use the bathmate for 15 minutes?
          However, I must say that I believe that the extender had some effect. Alas, when I took my first measurements, I didn't know if the fluctuations in flaccid length. Therefore I took one measurement. But I think that on the average, my flaccid may have gained a little. But no or very little gains in erect length, unfortunately.

Comment

Iíve always used to pump then extend.
            I found out that Iíve been doing it wrong. LOL
            What you are supposed to do is extend first for how ever long you usually do, then pump after.

So basically what happens is, you stretch your blood cells and after itís been stretched, youíll be adding blood in it with a pumping/jelq session.

Comment

Originally posted by Notmuchofashower View Post
              Iíve always used to pump then extend.
              I found out that Iíve been doing it wrong. LOL
              What you are supposed to do is extend first for how ever long you usually do, then pump after.

So basically what happens is, you stretch your blood cells and after itís been stretched, youíll be adding blood in it with a pumping/jelq session.
              Thanks mate! That's what I had in mind: extending and then pumping or jelqing.

Comment

Working...
              X