Trouble with manual stretches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with manual stretches

Hey guys, my PE workouts are essentially JP90 and so I do the manual stretches: grab head of dick, pull and hold in a direction, do 25 kegels, then pull in a circle 10 times clockwise, then 10 times counter-clockwise, then end with helicopters.

This all goes pretty well, but a lot of times I find it difficult to maintain a stretch without gripping the head of my dick (just below glans as per instructions) without the skin feeling sore or irritated. Do you guys have techniques for manual stretching that allow you to get a good, strong stretch without putting undo pressure on the area at the end of your dick?
    October 2018: 7" BPEL, 5.375" EG
    Current: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Follow along in my journal

Make your grip about 1 inch below the glans. When you stretch it's going to slide forward some but you should feel that you are pulling more on the shaft and not just the glans. You want to avoid pulling on the glans to make your stretch.

Drop the kegeling while stretching. In the JP90 it's now recommended that it should not be attempted by a beginner.

CAUTION- The technique of stretching while kegeling can be harmful for those who don't have the requisite level conditioning to handle it. if you're new to training it would be in your best interests to become proficient in the standard kegel before attempting to stretch against a kegel contraction.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Use only as much grip force as is needed for your stretches- and no more!

Use a small towel to pad and enhance your grip, if necessary.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        Drop the kegeling while stretching. In the JP90 it's now recommended that it should not be attempted by a beginner.
        Damn, I missed that. Should probably just delete the part that instructs that rather than have a separate disclaimer IMHO. Is the idea then that after about 90 days of training one would be ready for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Use only as much grip force as is needed for your stretches- and no more!

Use a small towel to pad and enhance your grip, if necessary.
          I've tried a hand towel and it helps a bit, but i can't seem to get one grip that i can use throughout the duration of my stretching routine.

Comment

Originally posted by TooMuchTime View Post
            Damn, I missed that. Should probably just delete the part that instructs that rather than have a separate disclaimer IMHO. Is the idea then that after about 90 days of training one would be ready for that?
            It's not 90 days of the JP90 that will condition you enough to handle it, it's a good kegel routine that you will need to strengthen your PC muscle. I'm no expert when it come to the pelvic floor muscles or problems but my opinion is to forget about kegeling while stretching all together. There are some advanced kegel exercises you can look into when the time comes. You can find a lot of good information on kegels and the pelvic floor in the MUST READ Sticky Threads - Premature Ejaculation Forum. As long as your EQ is good then just stick with a basic Kegel Exercises routine. For now read up on kegels and the pelvic floor and later on down the road you look into some advanced work if needed.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by TooMuchTime View Post
              I've tried a hand towel and it helps a bit, but i can't seem to get one grip that i can use throughout the duration of my stretching routine.
              You should expect to have to readjust your grip during the stretch- this is normal- especially if you're performing a high volume routine.
              Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
              X