Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How tightly should the OK grip be for wet jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tightly should the OK grip be for wet jelqing?

Hey guys, Just started the JP90 day routine. I'm only two days in (or really one day since I don't think i jelq'd correctly the first day.)

I'm just curious how much squeeze should I be doing? I'm not going to lie, guys.. I've watched some videos and that shit looks so painful. I got a bit queasy but I figured I'd ask you guys about it. I mean I could be seeing it wrong or maybe they are just veteran jelqers so they go a bit harder perhaps?

I don't want to injure myself on the first week, guys. I'm pretty terrified starting off so I apologize if I seem a bit whiney. I'll get through this, I promise.

It should only be tight enough to feel like you are pushing blood up the shaft and creating a light expansion ahead of your grip. Your glans should turn a reddish color while doing this. Do some experimenting with your grip by starting off light and slowly increasing it with each stroke until you have reached the point where you feel what I have described and don't go any tighter than that. Later on after you have conditioned your penis you can start increasing the amount of squeeze to create the higher expansions you may have seen in the videos.
    Last edited by Cavalier; 11-05-2018, 06:09 AM.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

As per Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!:

There is no such thing as a 100% risk free exercise. Anytime you train-whether it's jogging, weight training, or penis enlargement, the risk of injury is present. You can best minimize your risk of injury by making sure to ease into training carefully and by respecting the movements being performed...

For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate...

As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner. This same advice applies if you've trained before but have taken a long break.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Understood, thanks Cav.

One more question if you don't mind.. I figure I'd ask it here instead of creating a whole new thread. But what type of lube should I be using? I understand there are a lot of personal preferences but are they all just that? Am I screwing myself If i use just flat vaseline?

As a reference I currently have some Lubriderm skin moisturizer (which im not even sure is good, but it has the word Lube in it..), some flat vaseline, and some Canola, Olive, and Vegetable oil. Any recommendations on which I should start with or should I just try them all to find one that works for me?

Edit: Ah I just saw your post, Al.. That's a good starting point for me and helps put the tightness into perspective. Thank you, sir.

Comment

Coconut oil it is for me! I tried vegetable, vaseline, and baby oil but 100% sold on refined virgin coconut oil and have no intent on changing.
          I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
          Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            As per Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!:

There is no such thing as a 100% risk free exercise. Anytime you train-whether it's jogging, weight training, or penis enlargement, the risk of injury is present. You can best minimize your risk of injury by making sure to ease into training carefully and by respecting the movements being performed...

For jelqing and stretching type movements begin with less intensity than you'd ordinarily use to masturbate...

As your conditioning and body awareness improves you can add intensity in a prudent manner. This same advice applies if you've trained before but have taken a long break.
            Very good advice here. Too add my two cents, I always jelqed too hard and ended up damaging a nerve. It took close to 6 months to completely heal. Always make sure you jelq very lightly, and increase intensity via length of jelqs(how many seconds per one jelq) before jelqing harder. That should be a last resort.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
            X