Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how often do you switch routines?

been on this routine for a little over a month now
    started at 50 wets jelqs 70% EQ (now at 130 reps)
    then 15 erect kegels
    followed by stop and starts
    I LOVE the routine but after how long do you switch it? after 6 weeks week ill do a week off and get back to it? thats what t i was thinking mabye start pumping? any opinions my dudes?
    ALSO note been doing PE 3 months no measurable gains bit have had EQ gains in real encounters.

I stay with the same routine for 6-12 months, because it takes a long time to see growth and I like to max out gains with one routine before switching

It's too soon to tell if you're routine will be effective. If you're seeing good expansion and feeling a good amount of stretch then keep going. You could bump up the amount of jelqs you do to 150 or 3 sets of 50, but may want to play with slowing down your jelqs and doing 100 or less.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

I’ve been using the JP90 for over 10 months. Couldn’t be happier.
      My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Start (01/01/18)
      PBEL = 6.25, MEG = 5.00

12/03/18
      PBEL = 7.25, MEG = 5.00

Current
      PBEL = 7.00, MEG = 5.00

Next Goal

PBEL = 7.25, MEG = 5.25

Comment

i will keep this routine and then add more jelqs. do you feel adding a bathmate once I am around 250 jelqs is ok?

Comment

I have a few routines that I cycle through. Generally 4 months of maintenance then 2 of intense.

When I started out I would change after a month if I was not satisfied. Maybe two. Then I settled into a pattern, about 10 months after onset.

I'd say the only reason to change is if it is not working. If it works, don't fix. Just take breaks.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

As long as a routine is producing satisfactory gains, stick with it!
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X