Electric Warmer Products for Penis Exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Warmer Products for Penis Exercises

I was wondering if there was some kind of electronic product on the market I can use to warm up my penis for penis exercises.

One thing I know of and sometimes use is not exactly made for warming the penis but works great is an electric heating pad. They have some with adjustable heat levels and if you just wrap the fabric around your dick it is a great way to get it warm. With that said, it a good idea to incorporate moisture as well, because that can speed up the heating process.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeycakey View Post
      One thing I know of and sometimes use is not exactly made for warming the penis but works great is an electric heating pad. They have some with adjustable heat levels and if you just wrap the fabric around your dick it is a great way to get it warm. With that said, it a good idea to incorporate moisture as well, because that can speed up the heating process.
      Thank you. Is there a specific brand that you recommend?

Comment

The one I use is a brand called Sunbeam. It has 6 different heat settings and gets pretty hot.

Comment

Therabead® makes an appropriate size microwave heating pad (5" x 12") or use a sock 1/2 filled with dry rice. Works great and costs next to nothing!

Comment

Heating pads and heat/sun lamps have been used with good success. Just be sure to not go more than a few degree above body temperature when applying any warm device to your penis.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X