Somewhat surprised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhat surprised

I've been on the jp90 for almost 3 weeks, first measure is coming up on Friday to see where I am. But what has truly amazed me, is my EQ is insanely better, my girth is noticeably increase, and I hang noticeably further down while flaccid. No noticeable changes in EL, but this much in just 3 weeks? I'm astounded. I anticapated much more time until I noticed any change at all! I've added time to stretches and increase jelq reps. I think I'm ready to add a new (yet still beginner) exercise. Any input on that?

If you are having so big changes in your EQ , then the gains you are having is from it.
    I would start using and extender and continue jelqing

Comment

If it's not broke don't fix it - jeep progressing down the same path while increasing intensity and duration as you have been

Congrats on the gains!
      I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
      Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Originally posted by Lucian View Post
        If it's not broke don't fix it - jeep progressing down the same path while increasing intensity and duration as you have been
        I agree with Lucian.
        Start: 9/23/2007
        BPEL: 5.9"
        BEG: 5.4"
        FL: 3"

Current:
        BPEL: 7"
        BPFSL: 7.2"
        BEG: 5.9", MEG: 5.4"

Comment

Update, no length gains. I wish I had taken measurement of girth and flaccid prior to starting but it's all good. Not too worried though since I didnt expect to notice any gains at all after only 3 weeks. I'll heed the advice and keep on doing what I'm doing for now. Thanks everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X