6 weeks in, no gains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 weeks in, no gains.

Hi all! I'm getting a little discouraged. I'm 6 weeks in and I haven't seen any gains whatsover. I had planned to not measure until I was finished with the JP90 routine, but someone said I sould measure frequently. It really disheartened me. I have dabbled in PE before. I wore a PF for aboout 300 hours in 2016, but I have no idea what my starting measurements were. Do you think I may have already had the all of the "newbie" gains that I'm going to get? I'm sure my dick is bigger than it was 3 years ago. I screwed up not measuring before.

I bought a bathmate last week and I plan to start using it in the mornings while I'm in the shower (about 6 or 7 minutes), and then in the evenings for about 10 minutes before the JP90 routine. I may order a new sleeve for my phallosan so I can use it. My PI's seem fine...actually last week I got my first red bump. It was pretty large and right above a vein, but it has dissipated. I lowered my jelq pressure a little after that.

Just really getting discouraged because I feel like I should've seen something by now...I understand this is a marathon and I'm being patient, but I want to make sure this is not uncommon and that I will eventually see gains when I move out of JP90 in November.
    Started Hanging (10MAR2020)
    EL- 6 1/4"
    MEG- 4 1/2"
    BEG- 5"
    BPEL- 7 5/8"

Current (28APR20)
    EL - 6 5/8
    BPEL - 7 3/4
    BPFSL - 8 1/8
    (Forgot to measure girth, will update)

Hey, I don't know about JP90 and bathmate because I'm not interested in but I've read that a lot of people are not gaining from JP90
    300 hours in one year on PF is very few, you should do more, and it's about time under tension, you'd better do 6 hours a day at least, also PF is not consistant with tension and is mostly used when a rod extender can not be worn (at work etc) just to keep it stretched
    Started on September 2018
    BPEL 5.3"
    EG 4.3"

Current
    BPEL 6" (±0.1")
    EG 4.3"

Comment

I would definitely stick to it. I've only been here a short time, so this is purely from what I've read others post. There's several that haven't gained anything from just the JP90. Gains came after when implementing other tools; whether those be hanging, pumps, extenders, etc. Now, the next person is going to say to finish out the JP90, most likely. However, since you have a more in-depth knowledge than a true novice, I don't think there would be anything wrong with slowly integrating more into the program. So long as you're watching your PI's. Which, it appears you're already doing. I wouldn't be discouraged! As you said, it's a marathon!
      Start: 9/1/18
      BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
      2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
      End: When she says to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Jalup View Post
        Hey, I don't know about JP90 and bathmate because I'm not interested in but I've read that a lot of people are not gaining from JP90
        300 hours in one year on PF is very few, you should do more, and it's about time under tension, you'd better do 6 hours a day at least, also PF is not consistant with tension and is mostly used when a rod extender can not be worn (at work etc) just to keep it stretched
        Thank you I do agree that that is not many hours with the PF, but I was in the military (deployed) when I was using it and it was very difficult to keep that thing on. I don't think I'm going to gain anything from the JP90. I will order the sleeve that ripped for the PF...even though they're expensive af.
        EL- 6 1/4"
        MEG- 4 1/2"
        BEG- 5"
        BPEL- 7 5/8"

Current (28APR20)
        EL - 6 5/8
        BPEL - 7 3/4
        BPFSL - 8 1/8

Comment

Originally posted by jmsreya View Post
          I would definitely stick to it. I've only been here a short time, so this is purely from what I've read others post. There's several that haven't gained anything from just the JP90. Gains came after when implementing other tools; whether those be hanging, pumps, extenders, etc. Now, the next person is going to say to finish out the JP90, most likely. However, since you have a more in-depth knowledge than a true novice, I don't think there would be anything wrong with slowly integrating more into the program. So long as you're watching your PI's. Which, it appears you're already doing. I wouldn't be discouraged! As you said, it's a marathon!
          I'm going to stick to PE, but I think in the next couple of weeks I will need to move on to more advanced maneuvers like you said...if people aren't gaining with JP90 then I don't see the point, especially if my penis is already conditioned and I have already done this before.

Nice length gains by the way! How have you achieved them so quickly? Newbie gains?
          EL- 6 1/4"
          MEG- 4 1/2"
          BEG- 5"
          BPEL- 7 5/8"

Current (28APR20)
          EL - 6 5/8
          BPEL - 7 3/4
          BPFSL - 8 1/8

Comment

Originally posted by Chief McGrass View Post
            I'm going to stick to PE, but I think in the next couple of weeks I will need to move on to more advanced maneuvers like you said...if people aren't gaining with JP90 then I don't see the point, especially if my penis is already conditioned and I have already done this before.

Nice length gains by the way! How have you achieved them so quickly? Newbie gains?
            I'd say you answered your own question about the point. To condition. If you are conditioned, not seeing gains, that's when I would say to add something. That's just my thoughts. Being cautious, as always.

Um, I'm not 100% sure. I know for a fact at one point I was closer to 6" than the 6.25" posted in the sig. My log (Alaskan Journey) has a more in-depth look at it. I had been doing PE without realizing it was actually called that. Nothing consistent, but it was there. For about a month prior I had been more consistent. I used 6.25" as a starting point because that's when I got serious about it. I'm rapidly approaching my 7" goal. Not going to be surprised when the gains slow down. I've always been a gainer, even when it came to weights. I know it's not the same thing, but how our body reacts, it is similar. Right now I shoot for 2 hours of hanging 5-6 days a week. ADS regularly. Manual stretching in all directions throughout the day. I have an addictive personality.... (both a good and bad thing lol)
            Start: 9/1/18
            BPEL-6.25", BaseEG-6.25", MSEG-6",EW-2.1",BPFL-4.5", FG-5"

Current: BPEL 7.75"-BEG 7.16"-MSEG 6.41"-BTHEG 6.25"-BPFL/FBG 5.5"-6.5"

Goals:
            2019 - 8.5-9" x MSEG 6.5" - NBPEL 7.5-8" - Flaccid NBPEL 6" x 6"
            End: When she says to stop.

Comment

3 sets of 5 min in the bathmate. Light jelq between sets for 2-5 mins. That's how I do it and have seen gains. 5 on 2 days off. Stick with it and use JP90 stretches before PE.
              Stick with it. Add more pressure after a month or an extra set once or twice a week. Watch your PI's especially before you progress.
              Stick with it. Good luck
              May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 Χ EG 5.3/4
              July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 Χ EG 6.3/4

Comment

I have done similar programs like the JP for 3 times in my life . 3-6-8 months and no gains at all so I am not surprised.
                Start extending or hanging.

Comment

In addition to jelqing and stretching, I added pumping and an extender and yet it still took 9 months before I started to see meaningful gains.
                  Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief McGrass View Post
                    Hi all! I'm getting a little discouraged. I'm 6 weeks in and I haven't seen any gains whatsover. I had planned to not measure until I was finished with the JP90 routine, but someone said I sould measure frequently. It really disheartened me. I have dabbled in PE before. I wore a PF for aboout 300 hours in 2016, but I have no idea what my starting measurements were. Do you think I may have already had the all of the "newbie" gains that I'm going to get? I'm sure my dick is bigger than it was 3 years ago. I screwed up not measuring before.

I bought a bathmate last week and I plan to start using it in the mornings while I'm in the shower (about 6 or 7 minutes), and then in the evenings for about 10 minutes before the JP90 routine. I may order a new sleeve for my phallosan so I can use it. My PI's seem fine...actually last week I got my first red bump. It was pretty large and right above a vein, but it has dissipated. I lowered my jelq pressure a little after that.

Just really getting discouraged because I feel like I should've seen something by now...I understand this is a marathon and I'm being patient, but I want to make sure this is not uncommon and that I will eventually see gains when I move out of JP90 in November.
                    The idea behind the JP90 is to do it for 90 days to get conditioned. Some guys will see newbie gains from the JP, but for most it is the stepping stone towards more intense exercises that will lead to better gains.

I say stick with it until the end of the 90. Don't measure until then, just keep at it carefully, consistently and mindfully. Watch the PIs and do the work. After that measure. Then look at adding in more to get the gains you want.
                    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                    Thread
                    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I'm with not2big and a few others. I was very discouraged that I wasn't one of the ones on here that did JP90 or other routines and had massive 1+" gains seemingly over night. I've kept at it, mainly because of the increased erection quality and the return of massive night/morning wood and low and behold, I'm gaining, slowly, but gaining.

Don't give up, you just might be in the slow but steady boat like some of us.
                      Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
                      Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
                      Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Thanks guys. I started pumping for 6-8 mins in the morning, then 2, 5 min sessions before JP90 and 1, 5 minute cool down after JP90. I finally received my replacement sleeves for my Phallosan (buy them off Amazon, someone is making a much better, softer, less dick squeezing sleeve). I loved using that thing in 2016 and I'm pretty sure I gained almost a half in in length at 300 hours of use. Girth increased as well, although I'm not sure of the measurements.

I am going to finish JP90, but I'm adding the pump and stretcher to my schedule.

Thanks again for the advice guys!
                        EL- 6 1/4"
                        MEG- 4 1/2"
                        BEG- 5"
                        BPEL- 7 5/8"

Current (28APR20)
                        EL - 6 5/8
                        BPEL - 7 3/4
                        BPFSL - 8 1/8

Comment

I measured this morning and found gains (finally). I'm not going to log these gains, as I'm not going to log until November after JP90 is over. I gained 1/8th (+ or - 1/16)of an inch on my MEG, BEG, BPEL, and EL. I measured a couple of times to be sure. Let's get 1/8th every months for the next 16 months soni can get to my goal 😂🤣
                          EL- 6 1/4"
                          MEG- 4 1/2"
                          BEG- 5"
                          BPEL- 7 5/8"

Current (28APR20)
                          EL - 6 5/8
                          BPEL - 7 3/4
                          BPFSL - 8 1/8

Comment

Because of my schedule I can only use my Hydromax for a five minute session in the shower each morning. On the days we have sex as part of foreplay I will either take a shower with my wife and pump with her help in there, or do a dry pump in bed with her pumping me before sex. We have the X30 with the hand pump. We see a big efficiency difference when using the hand pump attachment. Much better suction and attachment. I also have whatever pubic hair that isn't shaved off completely buzz cut very short. That helps with the suction also. With this limited pumping schedule I am able to maintain but have not really gained much. I see increases when I had the opportunity to do two or three five minute sessions in the pump during a shower. That does make a difference. Just this week I am experimenting with edging in a Fleshlight sleeve both prior to and after my five minute pumping, for stamina training. This has made a difference this week. I've been much bigger flaccid during the day, bigger when finishing up the edging, and great morning wood. My wife and I will be making love tonight for the first time since I started the Fleshlight routine, so we will see how that changes things.

Comment

I'm thinking about cutting out my JP90 stretches/kegals since I'm wearing the PF on low setting for 9-10 hours a day. Any thoughts on this?

Also, I had to stop last week because of a slight pain on the ligament. I took wednesday-sunday off and I'm back at it today. Lowered the setting on the PF and at the end of the day I have a nice flaccid hang and no swelling at my glands. Is the slight pain okay to continue?
                              EL- 6 1/4"
                              MEG- 4 1/2"
                              BEG- 5"
                              BPEL- 7 5/8"

Current (28APR20)
                              EL - 6 5/8
                              BPEL - 7 3/4
                              BPFSL - 8 1/8

Comment

Working...