X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by Potentialwalrus View Post
    Thanks to both of you for responding. I'm in the process of finding my balance, feel free to check out my routine.

Quality is a difficult part for me, but I think I'm FINALLY getting the hang of jelqing.

Big al, please look at my routine if you have time. It's pretty low volume. What increment should I increase volume at whole experimenting? Should I also only Change one variable at a time? To me one variable at a time makes it much more scientific and beneficial for the community and myself
    If you need to understand quality, in your next session do you best fto focus on the feel of the reps. Perform each repetition as if it were the only one in your workout. Visualize and feel the tissues expanding as you train.

Please feel free to PM me the data on your routine.

As with any good scientific experiment, you should only change one variable at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Wintergates
    replied
    My opinion is that less is more just at the beginning

Leave a comment:

• Potentialwalrus
    replied
    Thanks to both of you for responding. I'm in the process of finding my balance, feel free to check out my routine.

Quality is a difficult part for me, but I think I'm FINALLY getting the hang of jelqing.

Big al, please look at my routine if you have time. It's pretty low volume. What increment should I increase volume at whole experimenting? Should I also only Change one variable at a time? To me one variable at a time makes it much more scientific and beneficial for the community and myself

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    QUALITY- not volume or even intensity is the most important aspect of a regimen. Like other forms of training, don't make the mistake of thinking that greater volume always equal greater gains.

Leave a comment:

• incogneeetoe
    replied
    I have found that less is, indeed, often more. PE is addictive and once you start to see the PIs improve and the EQ goes through the roof you start to think "Hmm, maybe I can do more." And add in more exercises. But That does not lead to success.

I have found that finding that perfect balance is good. Try out your plan and see where it goes. Slow and steady wins the race.

Leave a comment:

• Potentialwalrus
    started a topic Is less really more?

Is less really more?

I'm Doing a routine where I'm really doing very low volume of exercises. Basically I spend around 30 mins total on this every other day. I feel maintaining the proper EQ For exercises is a struggle and I find myself edging a lot during my routine. I also have an extremely sensitive member, he turtles and all that is I do a normal JP90 routine.

Has anyone seen success doing "chill" PE? I'm going to keep doing this for 6 weeks ( one week down check out my log) and report back my progress.
Working...
X