X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Al
    replied
    Originally posted by LeonardoBigger View Post
    If I do PE exercises every day can I grow more quickly?
    Every day may be too much for you, if you're new to training.

Please START HERE!

Leave a comment:

• LeonardoBigger
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtisticAnarchist View Post
    A big thanks to Kimberly for formatting that plain text I sent her!

And discuss away
    If I do PE exercises every day can I grow more quickly?

Leave a comment:

• BundleUp
    replied
    And I wouldn't really call her tiny. She's 5'4" and 110lbs. Compare that to someone like Piper Perri at 4'10" and 90lbs with a size 4 shoe.

Leave a comment:

• BundleUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
    There was this website back then that showed this tiny Asian girl with tubes at certain circumference compared to her body. I can't seem to find it anymore, does anyone know this ?
    https://unravelingsize.wordpress.com

Leave a comment:

• Hanma
    replied
    The next time you're edging and fully erect, just bend sideways at your waist and get a sideways view of your dick.

Or just stand in front of a mirror if you've got one long enough.

You'll see just how big even six inches is. Also, if you're looking at your dick downwards, then it'll look smaller than it is.
    That's just how angles / perspectives are.

Leave a comment:

• pfm
    replied
    Originally posted by GettingOverIt View Post
    Perspective is confusing. I look at my deodorant can which is black in color and it stands quite tall from my perspective. I sat there and thought if I could get to that length it would be cool for my self esteem.
    Then I measured. Turned out that thing was 6.5" exact. Did not believe it! I realized how absolutely long a 6.5" really is after that measurement.

Although I measure 18cm currently maybe 18.1cm I never thought it looked any longer than the deodorant.

I understand now that the deodorant is straight up, and my unit curves significantly.
    I read a study where they found that if you take two men of the same dimensions but one is black and one is white, the black man looked bigger. Perhaps the black color of the can had a similar effect; a form of optical illusion?

Leave a comment:

• Couchdog
    replied
    There was this website back then that showed this tiny Asian girl with tubes at certain circumference compared to her body. I can't seem to find it anymore, does anyone know this ?

Leave a comment:

• TeoDeles
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Al View Post
    BPEL is used for assessing gains. NBPEL is for visual impact.
    Exactly.
    NBPEL is what counts in everything. Visual and inside a woman.

Leave a comment:

• GettingOverIt
    replied
    NBPEL still doesn't matter since for a woman who sees it, it's most likely she's going to touch and feel it etc. So she is going to get a pleasant surprise when she realizes it's bigger than she thought right? Bpel is all that counts.

Leave a comment:

• Big Al
    replied
    BPEL is used for assessing gains. NBPEL is for visual impact.

Leave a comment:

• Lionheart66
    replied
    Oh.. i didn't think it like that. you're right. Thanks for making me understand this 👍

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    Originally posted by Lionheart66 View Post
    BPEL. Why does one have to measure penis like this? It's cheating Noone is interrested how someone can add extra length just by pressing the fat and skin against the bone lol that length is not seen by the others but yourself. All the ladies (and some men ofcourse) are interrested about the erection one can see without manipulation.

If i pay attention to my BPEL, there is no need for PE imo... coz my dick bpel is 16cm which is fairly good imo. It's not huge or anything but as a super rock hard veiny dick it sure can be damn sexy for most of the ladies out there

I'm glad i don't see bpel as a absolute size of my wang. I shall continue my pumping and hanging to achive dick at least 16cm in "normal erection" not bpel.
    Ok so this strangely enough to me seems a common view . So what you are saying is the actual size of your dick that you can use during sex does not matter to you . What matters to you is visual perception ,reality isn't important .

Leave a comment:

• Lionheart66
    replied
    BPEL. Why does one have to measure penis like this? It's cheating Noone is interrested how someone can add extra length just by pressing the fat and skin against the bone lol that length is not seen by the others but yourself. All the ladies (and some men ofcourse) are interrested about the erection one can see without manipulation.

If i pay attention to my BPEL, there is no need for PE imo... coz my dick bpel is 16cm which is fairly good imo. It's not huge or anything but as a super rock hard veiny dick it sure can be damn sexy for most of the ladies out there

I'm glad i don't see bpel as a absolute size of my wang. I shall continue my pumping and hanging to achive dick at least 16cm in "normal erection" not bpel.

Leave a comment:

• GettingOverIt
    replied
    Perspective is confusing. I look at my deodorant can which is black in color and it stands quite tall from my perspective. I sat there and thought if I could get to that length it would be cool for my self esteem.
    Then I measured. Turned out that thing was 6.5" exact. Did not believe it! I realized how absolutely long a 6.5" really is after that measurement.

Although I measure 18cm currently maybe 18.1cm I never thought it looked any longer than the deodorant.

I understand now that the deodorant is straight up, and my unit curves significantly.

Leave a comment:

• escapefromla3
    replied
    Thanks for posting the perspective. It can be odd thinking your small but actually are pretty large.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X