Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thats true , but if you measure your penis with BPEL .. you cant insert that inch - which you got from BPEL of penis either..
    So isnt BPEL measurments unnecessary when you cant even use that extra inch from BPEL in real life - sex?
    Last edited by olaf8484; 08-11-2019, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by olaf8484 View Post
      Yeah thats true , but if you measure your penis with BPEL .. you cant insert that inch - which you got from BPEL of penis either..
      So isnt BPEL measurments unnecessary when you cant even use that extra inch from BPEL in real life - sex?
      Not exactly. When thrusting a full stroke or with a woman sitting on it, much of the fat pad is pushed aside. So, most of the BPEL is used (assuming you’re not obese). Regardless, BP’d lengths are better because they provide more consistent measurements.
      Start: BPEL 6.75', EG 5.8", BPFL 4.5", FG 4.7", BPFSL 7.0"
      05/2021: BPEL 7.65, EG 6.0, BPFL 5.8, FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.0"
      Goal: BPEL 8.0", EG 6.0", BPFL 5.75" FG 5.0", BPFSL 8.5"

Comment

Your NBPEL will vary over time due to diet and exercise variations and age. NBPEL is what is visually noticeable and more so just for aesthetics. Will she get to feel 100% of you BPEL? No unless you are extremely underweight. But she will fell most of it and certainly more than your NBPEL. Plus, if you were to send her a pic of your penis, wouldn't you push into the fat pad some to show it in all its glory before snapping the pic? If not, your shortchanging yourself, right?
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Your NBPEL will vary over time due to diet and exercise variations and age. NBPEL is what is visually noticeable and more so just for aesthetics. Will she get to feel 100% of you BPEL? No unless you are extremely underweight. But she will fell most of it and certainly more than your NBPEL. Plus, if you were to send her a pic of your penis, wouldn't you push into the fat pad some to show it in all its glory before snapping the pic? If not, your shortchanging yourself, right?
          I agree. Being consistent with measurements is key and the BPEL is the way to go. Same thing with measuring how a car sits (for all of you gear heads out there). When lowering a car, you want to measure a car from the bottom lip of the wheel (not the ground) to the midpoint of the fender. This eliminates the variability of tire pressure. Same as BPEL vs NBPEL. Hope this makes sense!
          28 year old Romanian in St. Louis. 8=========D

Current:
          • BPEL: 8.25"
          • MG: 5.75"

Goal:
          • BPEL: 9"
          • MG: 6.5"

My pictures:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...bums-back.html

Comment

Holy cow! Are these statistics for real? 95.5 % are under 7 inch BPEL? I mean NBPEL would make sense, but BPEL? Seriously?? That's insane! That would put me right into the top 5% which is kinda hard to believe.

Unfortunately, on the other hand my EG is only about 4.5, which puts me in the lower 35%
            But if I reach my goal of 5.12" EG, I'd be in the top 20%, which is not too bad Now I am motivated haha
            Stats:

NBPEL 15 cm (5.9 inch)
            BPEL 18 cm (7.0 inch)
            EG 11.5 cm (4.5 inch)

will update the rest soon

Comment

remember if it says 7 inches for dildo try to find usable length

Comment

You are doing sex wrong push harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  You are doing sex wrong push harder.
                  I have to agree with Pegasus on this one. When I'm pumping hard, or grinding deep, I'm pubic bone to clit, so most of "that inch" is in play.

Either way, I measure BPEL because it's consistent, and I only do it to track progress. I have no reason to run around bragging or demanding a comparison, whether it's BPEL or not.

I've been contemplating a short essay on size, and the difference between relative size, absolute size, and perceived relative size. It's worth a deeper explanation I don't have time for right, but it's brewing, so stay tuned.
                  START : 2/6/2020
                  BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                  CURRENT : 2/10/2021
                  BPEL : 7.875" - BaseEG : 5.625" - MSEG : 5.5"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

I don't think website was made with bias or stereotyping cultures and races
                    If the information is viable it's interesting to know different cultures do have different sizes..
                    Also interesting to know my average height and penis size is below their predicted average
                    Has anyone here seen this site and have an opinion about its information?
                    I doubt they had racism in mind when the lower end countries were more asian based.. and the top end being more black based
                    25th june 2020: BPEL 14cm x EG 11cm (NBPEL 11.5cm) NBPFL 8.5cm x FG 10cm
                    5th August 2020: BPEL 16.5cm x EG 13cm (NBPEL 14.5cm) NBPFL 10cm x FG 10.5cm
                    25th september: ??
                    Goal 18cmx16cm
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...eekly-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by 6and4.2 View Post
                      https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php

I don't think website was made with bias or stereotyping cultures and races
                      If the information is viable it's interesting to know different cultures do have different sizes..
                      Also interesting to know my average height and penis size is below their predicted average
                      Has anyone here seen this site and have an opinion about its information?
                      I doubt they had racism in mind when the lower end countries were more asian based.. and the top end being more black based
                      There are a variety of world penis size maps out there a with wide variety of different info contained ; that is because they are all scams . The original was made by 2 guys over drinks and of course they put their countries as having large penis.

Some of the later ones purport to have supporting studies ,it is only when you try to drill down into the studies that you find they either don't exists or are scams themselves .

Comment

By the way the breast size link there is a scam also.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
                          Not to mention people exaggerating to try and impress, compete, or belittle.

I'll post numbers here just to track progress, but if anyone else asks, I don't give hard numbers. If a chick really presses the issue (it's happened a couple of times), I'll tell her to show me what's big to her. The couple times its happened, "eight inches" ended up being more like six, six and a half. One grabbed the fat end of a pool cue with both hands and said "maybe a little thicker". So about 6" and average girth. And then looked at me like I was supposed to be intimidated.

So yeah, you're absolutely right. The eyes lie, people lie, the camera lies... and it messes everything up in our heads and destroys our confidence.
                          Like you, I also don't give hard numbers and really don't even bother to have conversations about it with women because it is so skewed as the article stated. I'm usually the largest my partner has ever had or seen in real life but when I give real numbers and discuss it with those who have never seen mine, no one is impressed and they always comment that so-and-so has an 11-incher. It's really ridiculous. Genuinely large penis measurements sound average because it is so heavily skewed. So, I don't even talk about my penis at all. No one believes you when you say it's big and if you give numbers they think it's average. I don't think well-adjusted people go around talking about their penis casually, anyway, so it's all good. At least we can talk about it among ourselves here and believe and support each other for the most part.

This all actually reminds me of a friend who had a practice of telling women he was dating that his penis was tiny and asking if they could overlook this fault. He actually had an average sized penis, so they were thrilled when they finally saw it.
                          Last edited by ccarver0; 10-16-2020, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by artesuave View Post
                            In another thread someone recommended doing one of these self dildo kits, and making a mold of your own dick to get better perspective. I'll do this once I get my girth where I want it.
                            I have thought about doing this, too, but my wife doesn't know about any of this and I wouldn't know how to explain having a huge dildo that looks exactly like my penis lol

Comment

It's true that the penis length under the fat padding isn't useful in real life, but measuring BPEL is the only way to consistently measure penis size and get these statistics without skewed measurements due to body fat. For example, if obesity is on the rise a study years from now much show a decrease in average penis size if they're measuring from the skin but all that could really be happening is people are getting fatter. So, BPEL is used.

Comment

If you are not useing bpel you are doing sex wrong and should try harder .

For god sake guys how do you not push your penis into that pussy .

I sometimes wonder if I use more penis in sex than I measure bpel since I am more motivated to push my penis into pussy than a ruler into my groin.

Comment

Working...
                                X