How to get rid of the “fat pad” ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get rid of the “fat pad” ?

I was measuring myself today when i found out i have almost 4 cm of fat pad. Is there any way to get rid of it faster while dieting and exercising ? I was thinking about enzyme injections, anyone ever tried it ?

There are 2 methods losing body fat is the main one .

I have never heard of injections but many have done liposuction . I am told some have experimented with a cold thing where the fat cells are frozen or some such but i know little of it .

Comment

There are three nonsurgical methods I know of. One is cryo-lypolysis as Pegasus mentioned. Another is high intensity ultrasound, which I'm going to try when I go back on a cutting diet. The other has more to do with heat and blood flow.

With the first two, you're destroying fat cells one way or the other. With the third, you're keeping the target area very warm while in a caloric deficit. The idea is that more heat = more blood flow = more fat mobilized in comparison to other areas. It works, but its slow.
      01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
      04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
      12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Proper diet and exercise works pretty well.

Doing lots of core exercises will tighten it up and even raise it. I have a bit of a beer gut that just will not go away (hello 50s), but due to the amount of stomach work I do it sits a little higher on me than the fat pad.
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
          Proper diet and exercise works pretty well.
          No better way than this, I believe.

Comment

Well, he specifically asked how to get rid of it faster while dieting and exercising, so that's how I answered it.
            01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
            04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
            12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Working...
            X