Growth after negative PI's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growth after negative PI's?

Has anyone had an experience where they had a negative PI, such as lower EQ or smaller flaccid, and then experienced a gain in length or girth?

Could it be an extended "recovery time". But I don't exactly buy the theory that "cells are growing" I think it's more of a deformation that results in the increase. But I could very well be wrong! Hopefully I am! As I experience these after even the most mild routine.

I had a slight turtle after today, but it seems to have gone away, I just jelqed after a long warm up and edged. I have reasons to believe that PE is kinda working for me. Call me superficial but I don't want to jinx it. So I'm not posting in success forums yet.

Though I should add... I achieved my non- size related goal! I will post about eventually.

Comment

Nobody? I get this fatigue feeling, and I still get erections but they are weeker for a day. My flaccid fluctuates a lot, so sometimes tirtled sometimes not.

Comment

It's possible to see gains after a period of overwork if one gets enough rest to recuperate, then overcompensate (grow).

Training cycles should be set up so you "peak", and perhaps even go very slightly into the overtraining zone towards the end. The following layoff should then afford enough rest for growth- known as "rebound gains".
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          It's possible to see gains after a period of overwork if one gets enough rest to recuperate, then overcompensate (grow).

Training cycles should be set up so you "peak", and perhaps even go very slightly into the overtraining zone towards the end. The following layoff should then afford enough rest for growth- known as "rebound gains".
          Thanks Big Al,

Your comments always give me hope!

Today my Negative PI's are gone and I'm feeling good about things, my flaccid hang is much lower today as well. I just did a bit of stretching in the shower and am going to stick to just stretches and edging with my girlfriend.

I'm getting really good at not letting my negative PI's get to me mentally, and this PE thing might work out for me in the end! Hopefully after my 2 year plan I see some minor results

Comment

Glad to help!

If you're not regularly taking layoff breaks you should be scheduling about a full week off after ~6 weeks of training.
            Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
            X