Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont feel like jelqs are working right.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont feel like jelqs are working right.....

So I finally started doing a PE routine again. I thought I was jelqing right. Watched the videos, read through the forums. Then I started trying reverse jelqs and they blew my mind. When I do reverse jelqs I can see a huge bulge being pushed. But when I do regular forward jelgs, it feels like more of a stretch with very little blood getting pushed and no bulge really. Is this normal? I am uncircumsized and think that might be part of the problem. No matter what pressure i use it just feels like a stretch when I do forward jelqs? I get a little bit of blood moving, I can see it in the head. But nothing like I do with reverse jelqs? Any advice on this would be appreciated.

What erection level are you Jelqing with? (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Usually around 70%. Is it supposed to just be more of a pressure being pushed forward, or am I supposed to SEE a bulge being pushed forward? Its a very big difference doing reverse jelqs.

Comment

Lower the erection around 50% and go with the light grip.
        Practice, you will get it right.
        Also make sure your penis is in the 'jelly state'. This is the perfect time for PE.
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by IdealPenis View Post
          Lower the erection around 50% and go with the light grip.
          Practice, you will get it right.
          Also make sure your penis is in the 'jelly state'. This is the perfect time for PE.
          That's what i have noticed too.After a while of doing your pe workout your penis will be in a "jelly state".The jelqs work really well that time.

Comment

You should see some engorgement, not necessarily a bulge of blood moving as you go.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Just get the blood moving with a firm grip.Don't expect to see a huge bulge while doing jelqs and don't grip too hard expecting to see a bulge.You will probably injure yourself with that process.

Comment

Working...
              X