Top shaft gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top shaft gains?

Hello Everyone! I have been a lurker for quite some time, and have been very motivated and impressed with everyone's gains, and the helpful people here! I have a question for the members here.

I have been considering PE mostly for asthetic reasons, my stats are 7 BPEL X 5.5 MSEG, (all natural, lucky i suppose) i have a divet on the left side of my penis under the glans, top of the shaft, my measurement under the glans is about 4.6" and i think without that divet, it would be closer to 5-5.25, is there any way to focus gains on one side of the shaft?

Thanks!!

link to a pic.

http://imgur.com/a/zZnq65c

It is possible.

Take a look at this thread and read through some of the exercises. You may find what you need:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...nis-101-a.html
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

The easiest trick I've found for growing the head and behind the head portion of the shaft is pumping with skinny tubes.

My penis is has always been skinnier up top and I've tried everything to no avail. But lately I've been running an experiment where I pump with
      3 different sized tubes, 1.5", 1.75", and 2" and those areas are now growing.

I use the 1.5" for a 10 min warmup, the 1.75" for 1-2 sets of 10-30 min, and the 2" as my normal tube. I got my tubes from Leluv for $35-$45 off of Amazon but any company's tubes will do.

The way it works is simple. Your shaft will quickly engorge but be limited by the circumference of the smaller tubes leaving the head and area behind the head more room to expand. When. You start to donut more pressure will be applied to the head which will expand and grow larger.

So far that's all I got, you can try this out for yourself and experiment as you see fit. My only precaution is to start out with less pressure and go for longer as you can easily damage the nerves in your head and not feel it until it's too late. Stick with no more than 5"Hg max.
      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Incogneeetoe

I looked through the thread you shared, it seems a lot of guys have had sone success in fixing a curved penis, do you think the exercises would help with my side crator? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
          The easiest trick I've found for growing the head and behind the head portion of the shaft is pumping with skinny tubes.

My penis is has always been skinnier up top and I've tried everything to no avail. But lately I've been running an experiment where I pump with
          3 different sized tubes, 1.5", 1.75", and 2" and those areas are now growing.

I use the 1.5" for a 10 min warmup, the 1.75" for 1-2 sets of 10-30 min, and the 2" as my normal tube. I got my tubes from Leluv for $35-$45 off of Amazon but any company's tubes will do.

The way it works is simple. Your shaft will quickly engorge but be limited by the circumference of the smaller tubes leaving the head and area behind the head more room to expand. When. You start to donut more pressure will be applied to the head which will expand and grow larger.

So far that's all I got, you can try this out for yourself and experiment as you see fit. My only precaution is to start out with less pressure and go for longer as you can easily damage the nerves in your head and not feel it until it's too late. Stick with no more than 5"Hg max.
          I have thought of pumping for size increase, my main goal is working on the small section on the left side, has anyone ever pumped on one side of the shaft? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Guitahman77 View Post
            Incogneeetoe

I looked through the thread you shared, it seems a lot of guys have had sone success in fixing a curved penis, do you think the exercises would help with my side crator? Lol
            Yeah, that is what I think. I had a prominent curve due to the right side being overdeveloped. I spent the last year keeping that in mind while PEing. It has help quite a bit, and now the left side is better developed.

I looked your picture (even though I am wary of looking at dick picks ) and I can see what you mean, but it does not look all that obvious. Massage and targeted exercises probably will help reduce the divet.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
            X