Jelqing erection level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing erection level

So I have been following the Jon pop's 90 day routine for a week. My flaccid length has definetly increased and my veins have been growing bigger (i already were very veiny). So far good PI's but there is one thing im wondering.

When im jelqing i stay in about 40% erection level as i don't want to hurt my penis as a beginner but when i jelq it feels like a stretch at the end and not so much head expansion as if when im jelqing at 70%. I use a lube and im uncircumsized but why do my penis stretch so much forward when im jelqing it makes me feel that my EQ isnt high enough, am i wrong?

1 more thing, should i put the foreskin behind the glands before jelqing? because as of now i don't.
    3aug 2018

EBPL 8.26 inches
    Erect length 7.48 inches
    Erect girth 5.1 inches

i would recommend 50-70% personally. What ever feels best. i personally do 70%

Comment

That is why it's said that jelqing at a lower erection level will work on length more than girth and the higher level works the girt more. Now from what you have said it sounds to me like your penis may not be at 40%. You will feel some stretch but you should also have some expansion. You should feel blood being push up the shaft and some expansion of the glans. Your glans will also turn a reddish color from the blood being pumped into it if you are doing it correctly.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

A good "middle of the road" percentage is 70%. This will target length and girth. Much below 50% and the exercise becomes more of a sliding stretch- putting the emphasis on length.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Wow thanks for clearing things up guys, how do i keep it at 70%? Whenever i try to keep it that way it gets way harder like 90% and i have to wait it out, how can i like tire it out before. I know you knowledgable guys dont recommend masturbating next to a workout.
          3aug 2018

EBPL 8.26 inches
          Erect length 7.48 inches
          Erect girth 5.1 inches

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
            A good "middle of the road" percentage is 70%. This will target length and girth. Much below 50% and the exercise becomes more of a sliding stretch- putting the emphasis on length.
            Is there an infographic showing an example of the erection percentage levels that one could follow? This would be helpful.
            How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change. - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by Escobarr1 View Post
              Wow thanks for clearing things up guys, how do i keep it at 70%? Whenever i try to keep it that way it gets way harder like 90% and i have to wait it out, how can i like tire it out before. I know you knowledgable guys dont recommend masturbating next to a workout.
              After you do it for a while, it may be the OPPOSITE for you. Your dick will adjust and it won't be an arousal anymore. First week I did PE, I was so hard I had to slow down. Now, I really have to play and focus to get up to 50%, let alone 70%.
              My Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Start (01/01/18)
              PBEL = 6.25, MEG = 5.00

12/03/18
              PBEL = 7.25, MEG = 5.00

Current
              PBEL = 7.00, MEG = 5.00

Next Goal

PBEL = 7.25, MEG = 5.25

Comment

Staying exactly at a precise erection level is difficult, so you should attempt to stay within a range- say, 60-80% erect. If it begins to get too erect, stop and give your glans a firm but not painful pinch. This can make the feeling of arousal dies down a bit.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                  Is there an infographic showing an example of the erection percentage levels that one could follow? This would be helpful.
                  That may be difficult to illustrate since some a showers and others are growers.

At 70% erect, the penis is considered just hard enough for most instances of PIV penetration- though still pliable.

Comment

Thanks for replying
                    3aug 2018

EBPL 8.26 inches
                    Erect length 7.48 inches
                    Erect girth 5.1 inches

Comment

Go about it from reverse. Get fully hard first, up to 100%. Then as the erection subsides just work to keep it a 70%.
                      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                      Thread
                      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I agree with incogneeetoe.
                        These are the best jelq sessions ever.
                        Also the best sessions are happening when you don t plan to Jelq , and you are planning just to edge or masturbate lightly with oil and you start jelqing.
                        The mind stress of jelqing is off and its like playing. and the expansion is huge.
                        Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-17-2018, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Put a towel over your penis and do 15 to 30 towel raises by doing Kegels.
                          That shoud bring it down quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                          X