underwear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• underwear?

May seem like a strange question but I was thinking about this today. Do you guys think the kind of underwear you wear ie: boxers / briefs / commando etc effects the speed at which you can gain. Seems logical to assume looser clothing leads to better hang which equals better PE.

Any opinions on this?
    Restart: May 2010 - BPEL: 6.8/EG: 5.2
    ST Goal: BPEL: 7.5/EG: 5.5
    Progress: Nov 2010 - (BPEL: 7.0/EG: 5.2)
    My Progress

Unless you are really constricting your penis i don't think they will have much of a difference.Just wear your underdrawers at a comfortable size.

Comment

EQKing is right I think. However, I really prefer commando, and I can't help but think that as your ding dong gets bigger, well, gravity probably can play a "bigger" role

Comment

This has come up before, and we even have a poll for it! See https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...thing-all.html

Comment

thanks for that batwoman, didn't see it before I posted
          My Progress

Comment

Well I deffinitely think that going commando is the way to go.... but then again my name is freeballersean... ha ha ha.
            staring stats
            5:27:2010 FBPL 4 ; FG 4.5 ; FBPSL 6.5
            I haven't measured EL's yet Sorry but when I do I will post them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              This has come up before, and we even have a poll for it! See https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...thing-all.html
              What do you prefer, BW?
              (Be careful. Your response could change the entire male underwear industry.)
              Pirate Diplomacy:
              The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

My personal preferences for what I like on a guy, in order from most to least favorite:
                (1) nothing at all
                (2) briefs
                (3) boxers

That said, if I was a guy I would probably reverse the list since I am guessing that boxers are really comfortable, and that "nothing at all" is fairly dangerous around zippers.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                  However, I really prefer commando, and I can't help but think that as your ding dong gets bigger, well, gravity probably can play a "bigger" role
                  Exactly my thoughts.

That said, if I was a guy I would probably reverse the list since I am guessing that boxers are really comfortable, and that "nothing at all" is fairly dangerous around zippers.
                  Just reminded me of the movie Something About Mary. It was awesome.
                  El1's log

Comment

Its fast approaching winter down here, but I think I'll go commando for awhile and see how I feel. Between this thread and the one Batwoman pointed me to, seems like commando is the way to go...I don't mind boxers as long as their not silk. All that sliding and slipping
                    My Progress

Comment

I like the way BW thinks. Nothing at all is my favorite option HOWEVER, since this isn't always practical, I go for briefs.
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

My personal preferences for what I like on a guy, in order from most to least favorite:
                        (1) nothing at all
                        (2) briefs
                        (3) boxers

Actually the biggest problem is that since we don't wipe, that leaves the pants to catch the drippies, which is not cool.

squeeze it
                        whip it
                        beat it against the wall
                        no matter what you do
                        that last drop just won't fall

Comment

Originally posted by shorty View Post
                          Actually the biggest problem is that since we don't wipe, that leaves the pants to catch the drippies, which is not cool.

squeeze it
                          whip it
                          beat it against the wall
                          no matter what you do
                          that last drop just won't fall
                          too true Shorty.

No matter how you make it shake and dance,
                          two little drops always end up in your pants.
                          Starting 2/25/10:
                          BPEL: 5.5"
                          EG Base: 5.75"
                          EG Shaft: 5.25"
                          EG Glans: 5"

Current 5/25/10:
                          BPEL: 6.25"
                          EG Base: 6.125"
                          EG Shaft: 5.5"
                          EG Glans: 5.25"

Goal: 8x6

Comment

(1) nothing at all
                            (2) briefs
                            (3) boxers

No way for me with regard to the speculated "reverse order", commando is TOTALLY where its at Batwoman. I really like how you like briefs better than boxers too. I seem to have a vendetta against boxers, and I don't know why. To me they just seems so pointless. Just to have a piece of cloth between your weeny and your pants.

Commando is so awesome. For women too. The women I know that don't even wear thongs seem to "smell/taste" the best. No odor. Maybe its just my experience.

About those extra drops, that is so menial that it just doesn't outweigh the benefits of commando, in mmy opinion. Sure, to each his own, but I think that the commando helps me to keep from turtling, helps me get in a quick massage for stimulation in case I have a lucky moment , and it is so much easier to get naked, WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by calixto; 05-27-2010, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                              No way for me with regard to the speculated "reverse order", commando is TOTALLY where its at Batwoman. I really like how you like briefs better than boxers too. I seem to have a vendetta against boxers, and I don't know why. To me they just seems so pointless. Just to have a piece of cloth between your weeny and your pants.

Commando is so awesome. For women too. The women I know that don't even wear thongs seem to "smell/taste" the best. No odor. Maybe its just my experience.

About those extra drops, that is so menial that it just doesn't outweigh the benefits of commando, in mmy opinion. Sure, to each his own, but I think that the commando helps me to keep from turtling, helps me get in a quick massage for stimulation in case I have a lucky moment , and it is so much easier to get naked, WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
                              The ONLY time I'm down for going "commando" is if I'm wearing jeans..........then 9 times out of 10 I will. The only thing I DON'T like about it is when you take a leak, and as referenced above, I ALWAYS get a drop or two that soak through my jeans and leave a small wet spot...............there HAS to be a way to counteract that!!
                              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X