Advise on current situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on current situation

I restarted my PE after an injury. Waited 2 months. I started off slow with 10 min warm up, 5 min stretches, and 80 jelqs. After 3 sessions, one day on one day off, I lost an erection during sex.

I then quit 3 days ago. Last night I lost an erection again during sex. After my first workout my erections were rock hard... also I have been hitting my gf very deep and hurting her, even last night when I lost the erection. My flaccid hang is better, but I lost 2 erections during sex.

I'm planning to quit PE for now... it's a lot emotionally to see such fluctuations in my member. Can someone tell me if this is common? I would love if I could find a level where I could make gains with positive PI's.

Also to add, I just threw out my back dead lifting.... could lower back pain cause me to lose an erection or have a hard time getting one ?

Comment

Originally posted by Flacidambulance View Post
      Also to add, I just threw out my back dead lifting.... could lower back pain cause me to lose an erection or have a hard time getting one ?
      yes.

too much worrying between the ears can exacerbate/manifest, a "concern" into a physical occurrence.
      That old saying "Mind over matter' applies here also.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I don't think your loss of erection during sex had anything to do with pe.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          I don't think your loss of erection during sex had anything to do with pe.
          I really want to believe that, PE and it's results are very tantalizing. I see a lot of people here who would disagree with you, more people however who would agree with you. Do you at all think it's possible that certain people's physiology makes their member more sensitive to these exercises?

Comment

I think your dick doesn't want to hurt your girlfriend.
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              I think your dick doesn't want to hurt your girlfriend.
              Hahaha. She's kinda into it though. You seem like a very experienced person on this site, and I always see you giving people with "injuries" a lot of shit. I'm a very open person and I know PE works for many people. But once again I'll ask, and this goes for anyone who's been here a long time, Since some people are fast gainers or slow gainers depending on physiology, isn't it at all possible that some people cannot gain at all and end up actually injuring themselves?

Comment

Working...
              X