Unable to hold stretches at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to hold stretches at all

The only factor limiting my growth at this point is my inability to hold stretches for over 20 or so seconds (and after those 20 seconds I need to take a break because my hand is so tired).

I have the time, motivation, etc. to grow, but this one factor is just destroying any chances of change.

Yes, I use talcum powder, toilet paper, etc.. I am uncircumcised but I don't think that's the issue. I've never had a problem with poor grip strength; I open bottles and cans just fine, and I recently started working out and am able to lift heavy barbells without my grip failing.

Suggestions? Anyone else in a similar position?

Yes I have the best suggestion for you.
    Get a penis extender front piece with a strap.
    Attach your penis to it and put a little rope and grab the rope and do as much stretching as you like!
    This is what I do and its like going from a Fiat(OK grip) to a Ferrari(strap).

The better option of this is to get a vaccuum hanger... it will be even more comfy in the bigger tensions.
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-01-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

This is how it looks like:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ng-device.html

its also safer than the OK grip because the OK grip is stiff , while the strap+the rope is creating a more elastic tension.
      Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-01-2018, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cyborgs909 View Post
        The only factor limiting my growth at this point is my inability to hold stretches for over 20 or so seconds (and after those 20 seconds I need to take a break because my hand is so tired).

I have the time, motivation, etc. to grow, but this one factor is just destroying any chances of change.

Yes, I use talcum powder, toilet paper, etc.. I am uncircumcised but I don't think that's the issue. I've never had a problem with poor grip strength; I open bottles and cans just fine, and I recently started working out and am able to lift heavy barbells without my grip failing.

Suggestions? Anyone else in a similar position?
        Damn, dude. How much tension are you pulling with?
        01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
        04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
        12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

I used to pull really hard because I thought I'd get the best results that way, but now I pull just enough to feel a good stretch and I still cant hold it.

Comment

I just found DLDs lengthmaster Free Penis Enlargement Forum - Matters of Size - Introducing the Worlds Most Powerful Penis Stretching Tool - The LengthMaster

Seems like it would help me stretch without relying too much on my grip — the price is unfortunate though, especially since I was planning to gain for free

Comment

Working...
            X