X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeoDeles
    replied
    Exactly.
    The correct mentality is to want to be bigger for your own sake.
    Think of this relationship with this gal as the TRIGGER for YOUR need for a bigger penis.
    From your last post... I think you already have the correct mentality as I describe here.
    So...enough said.
    Last edited by TeoDeles; 08-01-2018, 04:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Light Metal
    replied
    Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    A girl who goes out of her way to break your confidence hmm man you sure she is worth any effort?
    Even though swilliams hasn't said too much about his relationship, it doesn't sound like it's a promising one.

Especially with a statement like this:

Originally posted by swilliams92
    We are both currently expats in a place where there isn't many other options and we are the most attractive there.
    This doesn't strike me as a solid basis for a healthy relationship, but I wish you all the best--and maybe your girl's okay, after all.

As it's been already said, do PE for yourself, not your girlfriend. The satisfaction you'll gain (pun?) will be immeasurable (another pun?) if you do it because you want it. Stressing about always wanting to be bigger for her won't get you too far.

Leave a comment:

• Pegasus
    replied
    A girl who goes out of her way to break your confidence hmm man you sure she is worth any effort?

Leave a comment:

• BvckWood
    replied
    Originally posted by swilliams92 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. But I wanna be more confident with future girls if it all goes to crap.
    I get you. It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have. Like I said, the beginner program should work great for you. Generally your size will grow quickly because of increased erection quality. Any growth after that is generally your dick growing. Just stay consistent with your program. I lost a lot of my gains and wasted my time because I stopped cold turkey. Try setting a goal for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• TeoDeles
    replied
    I am speaking about NEW GROWTH.(creating new cellular tissue)="altering DNA"

Leave a comment:

• july
    replied
    Originally posted by teodeles View Post
    You must never create a conversation about the ex boyfriends of any girl. This kind of thing shows to the girls that you are immature and insecure. They never like that.
    If a girl is starting the conversation about her ex boyfriends then this shows that the girl is immature.

Now lets get on the length gains.
    penis enlargement is not something that happens overnight.
    it s exactly like body building...
    If you need to pack 10 kg (20Lbs) of muscles in order to feel and be bigger it will take you about 2 years IF you don t miss a training and if you are eating corectly and IF you are folowing the correct program.
    The same applies to PE.

If you need a really big difference in your penis in order to compete (in your brain) the ex boyfriends of any girl , then you have to gain at least 1-1,5inch ...
    This kind of gain for some happens in 1 year ... for some it never happens...

PE is not a "When will I gain 1 inch" thing...
    Its a " I love doing PE everyday and every possible gain is more than welcomed".

We are altering our DNA here kid... its not an easy task.
    To some PE is way more easy than "altering DNA" some people might have had shrinkage from ED for various reasons, those people could easily gain their old size back in mere weeks. Just read a log on another forum on a guy who gaines back 2 lost inches from just doing 1hr in an extender a few times per week. He REgained 1 inch in the first 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• TeoDeles
    replied
    """"""""Maybe, maybe not. But I wanna be more confident with future girls if it all goes to crap.""""""""

WELL DONE ! BRAVO ! CONGRAJULATIONS !
    That s the spirit.

Leave a comment:

• swilliams92
    replied
    Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
    No offense but her personality is kind of weird. You don't think she's with you because you're the best she can do in case? Shes not one of those women whom are willing to trade up if she finds a better man? I think this has more to do than just your dick, dude.
    Maybe, maybe not. But I wanna be more confident with future girls if it all goes to crap.

Leave a comment:

• BvckWood
    replied
    Hmm...maybe.

We are both currently expats in a place where there isn't many other options and we are the most attractive there. We do get on well too. Just feel abit inadequate.
    No offense but her personality is kind of weird. You don't think she's with you because you're the best she can do in case? Shes not one of those women whom are willing to trade up if she finds a better man? I think this has more to do than just your dick, dude.

Leave a comment:

• KMWylie
    replied
    You can definitely use an extender as a beginner. Just like any exercise - start slowly and build up tension and length of time extending.

The style - rigid or vacuum - is really dependent on your needs. Both styles work equally well.

Rigid extenders are typically cheaper, but are not discreet. You can wear them under baggy clothing, like sweats, but it's not something you're going to wear to the store or work. (Unless you're a judge... anyone else remember that news article about the judge wearing his extender during court? LOL)

Vacuum extenders are more comfortable and can be worn under normal clothing, even jeans. They are even comfortable enough to sleep in. But are more expensive. The PEXtender is the most affordable (to my knowledge) vacuum extender on the market at $199.

Both styles will get you the results you want... but they do require you wear them for hours at a time, so keep that in mind when deciding.

Here are all of the different types of extenders we recommend here at PEGym. There are both rigid and vacuum extenders, at a variety of price points.

https://www.pegym.com/product-catego...nders-category

Each of these have been tested by PEGym team members.

Hope that helps!!

Leave a comment:

• That'sNotVeryAppropriate
    replied
    Hmm...maybe.

We are both currently expats in a place where there isn't many other options and we are the most attractive there. We do get on well too. Just feel abit inadequate.
    Well try not to. You are adequate

Leave a comment:

• TeoDeles
    replied
    Get a sun tan and start PE ASAP.
    You will be just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Ultimate Burrito
    replied
    Can you recommend an extender? The expensive ones look no different to the cheap ones on Ali express!
    There are different styles. I used a noose version called the Quick Extender Pro. The one that PEGYM offers is a vacuum style. I love my extender and am currently using it again. It's has produced solid and permanent results. Read my latest post here, enough said! https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ml#post1524584

I bought the cuvature edition and it was less than $150USD

Leave a comment:

• swilliams92
    replied
    Hmm...maybe.

Leave a comment:

• That'sNotVeryAppropriate
    replied
    I have a few times but she just says its part of who she is. She told me at first that all her exes were 'chocolate' and she brings it up when there is conversations in social circles about racism or about me meeting her parents (she says 'oh they will def like you because you're white/not black)'

I'll get started!
    I really think you shouldn't let her past experiences influence how you feel about yourself. It shouldn't matter who she's been with. Doesn't change who you are, and the fact that she's with you now. She wouldn't be with you if she didn't like at least something about you right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X