Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overworking?

Hello,
    I have a question about overworking: I've been wearing a Penimaster Pro device for about a month and a half and I find it so comfortable that I have no trouble wearing for 4-6 hrs a day (usually in 2 sessions). So I've been wearing it everyday (a little less hours during the weekend, like 2-3 hrs): Is that bad? Could it be jeopardizing progress? Is it like exercising the same muscle everyday?
    If so, what is a good schedule? 5 days a week? 6?

I must add that I have no "side effects" to mention, meaning that it doesn't bother me at all and my unit is ok. I use a belt system and I choose the load using a small dynamometer, keeping the pull within the 500 and 800 grams (I believe it would be between 1 and 2 pounds)

Thanks for any help or advice you guys can provide.

Cheers

Nobody? 😢😭

Comment

Does the instruction manual for it have a suggested start up routine in it? Most of the reputable quality devices have one.

You should have no problem with overworking it with your schedule. Continue to build up the amount of time you wear it each day. The optimal time per day for extenders is in the 6 - 8 hour range.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. Alas, the manual doesn't suggest any routine and the manufacturer says that you can wear it up to 6 hrs (in 60-90 minutes intervals) but it doesn't mention if everyday is fine or not. It implies it though, when saying that the more you wear it, the better results you'll have.
        It seems a reasonable idea, but I don't know for sure. It's not a muscle, so applying the same logic (don't train the same muscle everyday) could be incorrect.
        I think that the most useful advice could come only from some older member's experience.

Thanks again for helping.

Comment

You should try and use it every day for the best results.

The structure of the penis is nothing like the muscles in the body so it is going require totally different methods to enlarge it. Here are a couple of good articles that explains how penis enlargement works.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Will do just that then! As I said, it doesn't bother me to wear it, so I'll wear it everyday.
            Thanks, I'll search for the articles you mentioned.
            Ciao

Comment

No need to search, I forgot to post the links.
              Here you go.

The Precise Mechanism of the Penis Enlargement Response through Manual and Mechanical Intervention

Penis Creep & Its Scientific Implications

Comment

Working...
              X