Bathmate, jelqing, spermatic cords advices help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathmate, jelqing, spermatic cords advices help

Hello to all.I am new to PE and I tried to respect all the advices to prevent an injury.I am a sports man and I understand what warmups and workouts are. I will tell you my story and if you could give me an advice I will be very grateful. I am happy with my size and with my performance but you know how we men are...if we could make a 50 cm penis we will do that. I am more concerned about my girth, I want to make it thicker but if I could gain something in length is good. After a good research on this site I learned how you might enlarge your penis and I decided that jelqing and using a water pump ( Bathmate) is the best for me. So after purchasing the Bathmate Hydromax x30 I started making an easy routine for beginners. I wanted to take it slow.
    After a very good warmup ( hot towel and hot water from the shower 15-20 mins) I used it in 3 sets of 3 minutes each set with a 1 minute pause between the sets, in total 9 minutes of use. I start pumping very slowly, in the first set I only pump once, in the second set I pump 2 times and in the third set 3 times but very slow. I want to inform you about the fact that I entered flaccid not erect. The pressure was very light and I was barely feeling a stretch on my penis. I wanted to take it slow, to get used to it. After pumping I did around 200 jelqs. That was all. That was the PE workout routine for me. I did this 3 times. After the second time I did this routine I felt a light pain in the left side of my lower abdomen which lasted 2-3 hours. I can`t say it was really a pain it was more like an discomfort. After 4 days I did my 3rd workout.I wanted to do 2 workouts a week. After the 3rd workout the same problem but the discomfort and the light pain was more serious and it lasted 2 days but not continuously from time to time the light pain appeared. In the first week after I did my 3rd and last workout I had and light discomfort like when you hit your balls but only 5-10% of the pain you get that appeared also from time to time. I want to mention that my balls was out of the zone of the Bathmate. My erections were ok, no pain on ejaculation. The only problem was the light pain and discomfort and light sensitivity around my left testicle. I did some documentation and I found out that Bathmate puts pressure on your spermatic cords and in my case since the balls were very low and out of the way so I can`t imagine how. Maybe when I pump I put pressure around the penis and affects them in some way. Or maybe jelqing has something to do whit these? Anyway a month has passed and I am feeling great and I was thinking to give it another try but with the jelqs. What do you say? I seen that one guy made form a yoga/fitness mattress something like a cushion pad and put It between the Bathmate and the pubic bone/body so when you pump you dont push directly on your body. I dont know what to do. Please give me an advice I want to grow my penis but I dont want a testicle injury. Can I start doing jelqs and how much? In this moment I am afraid of using the Bathmate again and it feels like I made a bad investment on it. Thank you very much.

Never used a device so I can't comment on the Bathmate. However, I suggest you do one or the other not both. One of the things you are doing is apparently causing you the discomfort (or a third option is doing both on the same day is too much). Do one activity, wait a day or two to see how you feel, then do the other and again wait a day or two. Before doing either I might just wait a while longer to be positive your injury is completely healed.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I found a cool routine that uses both, on good-looking losers page.

https://www.google.co.th/url?sa=t&so...w2hctvPJbZTXVp

The theory is there plus it's safer than doing both in a day.

I pump for girth but only 3 sets of 5mins each and massage/very light jelq between sets.
      May-18 : bpel 7.3/4 EG 5.3/4
      July-20 : bpel 8.1/2 EG 6.3/4

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        Never used a device so I can't comment on the Bathmate. However, I suggest you do one or the other not both. One of the things you are doing is apparently causing you the discomfort (or a third option is doing both on the same day is too much). Do one activity, wait a day or two to see how you feel, then do the other and again wait a day or two. Before doing either I might just wait a while longer to be positive your injury is completely healed.
        I absolutely disagree. Since the implementation of the bathmate, jelqing and stretching feel so much more intensive and the tissue appears incredibly relaxed and malleable.

Comment

Thank you very much to all for your advices. I think I will restart slowly only with jelqing. I want to do 50-100 jelqs per session 3 times a week. About the bathmate... I am still scared to used it.

Comment

Working...
          X