Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reverse kegels - what have they done for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse kegels - what have they done for you?

What have reverse kegels done for you? I'm seeing a myriad of often contradictory things from them and so I'd like to know just what they've accomplished for YOU

Thanks!

What do you mean exactly? Do you mean the reaction of your cock when you perform a reverse kegel and then a normal kegel? Or do you mean the long term effects of exercising the two?

First of all, when I reverse kegel, I see my cock balloon much more than when I just kegel. Especially the area under the glans is getting bigger all around when reverse kegeling.

Secondly, in terms of long term effect, nowadays I have been doing quite a lot of reverse kegels and I have been seeing more control over my ejaculation. I think Pegasus could help here a bit. Correct me if I am wrong Pegasus but I remember you writing somewhere that the balance of kegels and reverse kegels is important. This would then affect the stamina and control of ejaculation. This is what I have experienced recently. I have much more control over my ejaculation. It feels like I can play near my PONR by doing kegels and reverse kegels. This of course leads to a very hard cock with super hard erection!

Sometimes reverse kegel is called as relaxing the PC muscle. I don't know about this because for me it is more like pushing out the PC/BC muscle. But I do feel that when I do quite a lot of kegels and when I feel that the muscles down there are quite tired, the way to make them relaxed is to do reverse kegels. So to balloon your cock with some reverse kegels after a kegel set, is to make the pelvic muscles feel better and not so tired. This might be the balance issue that Pegasus has raised somewhere.

In terms of actually holding/stopping the PONR with a reverse kegel, is still something that I have not experienced. I have read some threads where guys suggest that doing a reverse kegel when feeling the feeling of ejaculation arising can actually stop the whole process of wet orgasm but I have not succeeded of doing it. Maybe guys who are more experienced in this can ship in here.
    Last edited by Elias; 05-22-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

I don't no about long term but like elias said, the glans get huge, My head and veins look very big when I do a revers kegel, and I can hold a reverse kegel for a very long time and my dick looks like its going to explode lol.
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

Havent been doing them longterm...I have tried it, but it doesnt do anything for me. I dont see what it can do besides relieve pressure on your prostate before an orgasm..which is good if you wanna last longer before ejaculating, that's about it.
        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

My veins become much more prominent when I do them, and I notice quite a bit of expansion.

Comment

You mean when doing them erect guys? I mean when i do a reverse kegel flaccid i'm not really seeing much expansion. I think i do them right.

Comment

I only do them erect, thats the only time I see anything happening

Comment

Yeah, I also only do them when erect. I like to do them when I'm edging, along with kegals.

Comment

yea thats what I do

Comment

Cool lads. Yeah i do kegeks and reverse kegels erect to keep me on the "edge", but also sort of practice them when i'm doing my kegel workout flaccid. Don't get any expansion though was just wondering cheers. When you guys do your kegels do you do them flaccid or erect? Or both?

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                      Cool lads. Yeah i do kegeks and reverse kegels erect to keep me on the "edge", but also sort of practice them when i'm doing my kegel workout flaccid. Don't get any expansion though was just wondering cheers. When you guys do your kegels do you do them flaccid or erect? Or both?
                      I only do mine erect, usually only when im edging, I dont have a kegel routine, maybe I should

Comment

Originally posted by ErictheGed View Post
                        Mostly while flaccid for me Eric. But on occasion, I'll do them while erect.

Comment

I see. Cheers fellas. Its the first exercise i started doing, but just wanted to know i was cool with the basics. Yeah i usually do 150 every other day, of varying intensities and times, with reverse in between. Seems to be going fine might crank it up to 200 sometime.

Comment

Working...
                          X