Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seekingirthgrowth
    replied
    My EQ has been amazing since I've began jelqing.

Leave a comment:

• seekingirthgrowth
    replied
    Originally posted by seekingirthgrowth View Post
    I've been doing V-jelqs since the beginning of May 100 reps twice a day and my EQ has been on 10 ever since. No gains in girth though.
    So I've been conditioning for two months now and I'm ready to buy my first pump. Any recommendations?

Leave a comment:

• seekingirthgrowth
    replied
    I've been doing V-jelqs since the beginning of May 100 reps twice a day and my EQ has been on 10 ever since. No gains in girth though.

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    for your research:
    Girth Exercises: Exercises Table of Contents: https://www.pegym.com/articles/girth_exercises_toc

https://www.pegym.com/articles/routi...is_enlargement

from member Radiohead, 2009:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...rth-guide.html

Leave a comment:

• not2big
    replied
    Lots of information regarding pumping routine and recommended products can be found in the Pumping forum

Leave a comment:

• seekingirthgrowth
    replied
    Originally posted by duude View Post
    Hey Seeking,

To avoid any confusion and most importantly any injury, follow the advice of Not2big!

After the 90days conditioning then you can start slowly implementing pumping into the routine.
    Thanks! I appreciate it!

Leave a comment:

• duude
    replied
    Hey Seeking,

To avoid any confusion and most importantly any injury, follow the advice of Not2big!

After the 90days conditioning then you can start slowly implementing pumping into the routine.

Leave a comment:

• seekingirthgrowth
    replied
    Ok now I'm confused.All I wanted was an inch in girth but the post above me has me discouraged. SShould I even go through with this?
    Last edited by seekingirthgrowth; 06-04-2018, 09:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GiftBringer
    replied
    I was in a similar situation but I recently bought the penomet premium. Stupid idea. I bought the pump before I read how harmful it can be without first conditioning with the JP90. The $300 set up is now in the cupboard and will likely stay there till im ready. I tried some supersets but I noticed some negative indicators. I was swollen and could still get hard but EQ was weaker. Plus my dick was sore for a few days. I have experimented with this as a beginner and don't reccomend it. Do some more research. Save some bucks

Leave a comment:

• seekingirthgrowth
    replied
    Originally posted by not2big View Post
    Hey Seeking!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Oncce you have properly conditioned your dick, You should consider following up with a pumping routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Hey, it's Seeking. I'm thinking about purchasing a pump this month and start working on my girth. I was wondering if you were willing to recommend a brand or type.

Leave a comment:

• not2big
    replied
    Hey Seeking!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue.

Oncce you have properly conditioned your dick, You should consider following up with a pumping routine.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.

Leave a comment:

• seekingirthgrowth
    started a topic Trying to gain an inch in girth.

Trying to gain an inch in girth.

I'm 6 inches nbpel and 5 inches meg and beg. I'm only interested in gaining girth cause I am more than comfortable with my length. What exercises and tools do I need?
    Last edited by seekingirthgrowth; 06-04-2018, 12:31 AM.
Working...
X