Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any experience on PE while Water fasting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any experience on PE while Water fasting?

Hello fellow PE'rs. do you have any experience on PE while water fasting?
    is there a problem if you do PE while water fasting? like erection level, low body temperature etc etc
    im currently on day 3 of water fasting
    I do PE this morning. erection level are ok (rock hard) while edging, also can keep erection while jelq. not seein any problem for now.

please share you experience
    Last edited by ratman64; 05-23-2018, 04:26 AM.

Originally posted by ratman64 View Post
    Hello fellow PE'rs. do you have any experience on PE while water fasting?
    is there a problem if you do PE while water fasting? like erection level, low body temperature etc etc
    im currently on day 3 of water fasting
    I do PE this morning. erection level are ok (rock hard) while edging, also can keep erection while jelq. not seein any problem for now.

please share you experience
    I've done water fasting for spiritual and weight loss reasons but didn't do any PE.

Well when I did it , I completely stopped eating for the duration of fasting. So PE was not on my mind. I had completed 4 different water fasting periods throughout 2014 & 2015. The order was 5 days , 6 days , 10 days and lastly was 16 days of nothing but drinking water.

Truth be told , I just don't know about PE while water fasting because that would be the last thing on my mind. Water fasting is easier said than actually done.

Comment

Why water fast? Out of all the things you can fast, you choose the most important thing your body needs? It could be for religious reasons, but I've never heard of such things.

I don't think other people here really water fast, so you would have to see how you feel about it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by BvckWood View Post
        Why water fast? Out of all the things you can fast, you choose the most important thing your body needs? It could be for religious reasons, but I've never heard of such things.

I don't think other people here really water fast, so you would have to see how you feel about it personally.
        He likely means a fast where only water is consumed.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

A few clients have mentioned doing this. One in particular fasts for weeks at a time and claims it gives him energy after several days. He does male enhancement training successfully during these periods.

Obviously, this isn't something one should get into unless they know exactly what they're doing and don't have any health issues which may be exacerbated by the fast.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
          X