2 weeks into JP 90 routine and some questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks into JP 90 routine and some questions

Hey guys, as the title says im doing my first steps in PE, so far im already happy with the "results" (im basically just here for the EQ boost), and I think I even see an improvement in my flaccid length (almost 12cm or 4,7" with "hanging" measurement) which is kinda nice but I certainly have some questions, especially about measurement:

I dont wonna open a can of worms here but is the BPEL even relevant? I mean im going for basically only my NBPEL measurements because they are the only measurement which "really" counts besides girth of course, so is BPEL only for us to check if the routines are working?

After reading up on a lot of studies (Im still searching for this "study" I mentioned in one of my previous posts) I dont know if the "average" or whatever is considered average nowadays is NBPEL or BPEL, I guess the first tho. I think my NBPEL of 6,3" and girth with almost 5,5" (sometimes it is sometimes a bit less) is according to most studies kinda nice (although I think it doesnt look above average on my frame), especially if they are meant to be BPEL but as I said rarely I see such terms even mentioned.

Should I measure my NBPEL with pressing my penis down (I have a bit of a curve upwards) or should I try to opt for a perfect 90 degree angle?

And last but not least:
    Is there an indicator im doing my jelqs and stretches right? I think I've read somewhere that if my EQ keeps improving im doing things right, if its decreasing I should rethink my routine, is this even true?

thanks a lot
    Hurradiegams

PS: I hope not to break some "grammar" forum rules etc pls be gentle with a non native speaker

Your grammar's fine...don't worry about it.

Just ENJOY!
    The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I dont wonna open a can of worms here but is the BPEL even relevant? I mean im going for basically only my NBPEL measurements because they are the only measurement which "really" counts besides girth of course, so is BPEL only for us to check if the routines are working?
      We use BPEL measurements because it's the most accurate and repeatable way to do it. The pubic bone gives a solid base to measure from whereas the fat pad can vary.

Why would you say that NBPEL is the only measurement that counts? It may be a visual thing but the fat pad compresses very easily. I'm able to insert my entire BPEL in during intercourse.

After reading up on a lot of studies (Im still searching for this "study" I mentioned in one of my previous posts) I dont know if the "average" or whatever is considered average nowadays is NBPEL or BPEL, I guess the first tho. I think my NBPEL of 6,3" and girth with almost 5,5" (sometimes it is sometimes a bit less) is according to most studies kinda nice (although I think it doesnt look above average on my frame), especially if they are meant to be BPEL but as I said rarely I see such terms even mentioned.
      All reputable studies also use BPEL for the same reason that the fat pad can vary from guy to guy.

Is there an indicator im doing my jelqs and stretches right? I think I've read somewhere that if my EQ keeps improving im doing things right, if its decreasing I should rethink my routine, is this even true?
      Keep an eye on your Physiological Indicators (PI's)
      Last edited by Cavalier; 05-17-2018, 06:16 AM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
        We use BPEL measurements because it's the most accurate and repeatable way to do it. The pubic bone gives a solid base to measure from whereas the fat pad can vary.

Why would you say that NBPEL is the only measurement that counts? It may be a visual thing but the fat pad compresses very easily. I'm able to insert my entire BPEL in during intercourse.

All reputable studies also use BPEL for the same reason that the fat pad can vary from guy to guy.

Keep an eye on your Physiological Indicators (PI's)
        because I thought as long im always measuring NBPEL it wouldnt matter as long as I achieve 100% EQ... which seems to be a issue sometimes... therefore I should really add it

well, about PI's: I think its mostly about testing, I for example tried the JP 90 for 2 weeks and in the beginning increased my EQ dramatically (always about half of the 150 wet jelqs and 90 v jeqls with 3x 30sec stretching in all directions with helicopters afterwards), but since I tried my best to do the whole routine (takes me up to 1-1,5h because of EQ while jelqing and maybe including some edging afterwards) it seems my EQ is dropping again... this is pretty much the only PI i noticed so far with maybe some "tingling sensation" (had no visual indicator so far besides having a more "aggressive" looking erection in the very beginning).
        Is the JP90 routine meant to be fully done right from the start, even for newbies? or should we "work up to it"?

Comment

Everybody reacts to the exercises differently. Some can handle the full routine right from the start while others have to work up to it. If your EQ is dropping then try backing the routine down and see if it returns. Having to work your way up doesn't necessarily mean it will take you longer for you to see gains. There are guys that have made gains with lower intensity routines.
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X