Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How important is it to switch hands while jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How important is it to switch hands while jelqing?

I'm starting my day 2 of JP90 and want to get things right. Would it affect my gains if I do 50 jelqs with my right hand and 50 with my left after? Instead of doing 1 by 1 switching hands every time? I am Uncircumcised so I have to pull my skin back and it would take too much time in my opinion to stop and pull the skin back after every rep. I rather use one hand to hold it back the entire time and the other to jelq the whole 50 reps. But if it affects my gains o don't mind getting it right. Let me know! Please and thanks.

Anybody that does dry jelqing or anyone uncircumcised, leave tips if you have any!

Maybe switch every 5 jelqs; I'm thinking this would keep you from developing a curve to one side or the other.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I’m circumcised and kind of have this problem. I find if I start the jelq right as close to my body, everything slides forward to the point it makes it hard to start right in close to my body for the next hand. I guess now that I’m writing this it’s my balls that are being moved just enough forward to make it a hassle. I find that as I’m jelqing with one hand (3-4 second count) it helps if I grab my balls with the other hand and pull them back/down (gently), essentially in the opposite direction of the jelqing hand. This pulls my balls back, but also any any skin that may have been carried forward during the jelq. Perhaps this would help? I’ve actually considered looking into a leather sleeve that jockinthebox has spoken about.
      Current (April 10/18)
      BPEL: 7.0
      NBPEL: 6.5
      MEG: 5.0
      FL: 4.0
      Initial Goal (Sept 10/18)
      BPEL: 7.3"
      NBPEL: 6.8"
      MEG: 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by tommy7 View Post
        I’m circumcised and kind of have this problem. I find if I start the jelq right as close to my body, everything slides forward to the point it makes it hard to start right in close to my body for the next hand. I guess now that I’m writing this it’s my balls that are being moved just enough forward to make it a hassle. I find that as I’m jelqing with one hand (3-4 second count) it helps if I grab my balls with the other hand and pull them back/down (gently), essentially in the opposite direction of the jelqing hand. This pulls my balls back, but also any any skin that may have been carried forward during the jelq. Perhaps this would help? I’ve actually considered looking into a leather sleeve that jockinthebox has spoken about.
        Where can I find out about the leather sleeve? Is there a specific name for it?

Comment

I switch off hands to be sure I am getting even work done.

When jelqing down, I do three per hand then switch.
          When jelqing up I switch each jelq, using the opposing hand to keep the penis in place, etc.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Detroit94Lions View Post
            Where can I find out about the leather sleeve? Is there a specific name for it?

Check out out the thread by Jockinthebox called “Bigger healthier balls”
            Current (April 10/18)
            BPEL: 7.0
            NBPEL: 6.5
            MEG: 5.0
            FL: 4.0
            Initial Goal (Sept 10/18)
            BPEL: 7.3"
            NBPEL: 6.8"
            MEG: 5.25

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
              I switch off hands to be sure I am getting even work done.

When jelqing down, I do three per hand then switch.
              When jelqing up I switch each jelq, using the opposing hand to keep the penis in place, etc.
              Well what I do is I do about 5-10 jelqs with my left then switch to my right for the same amount of reps. All I do is regular dry jelqs and the V Jelqs. Same thing for both. So I do the same amount of reps with each hand if that makes sense. I just wanna be sure that it won't affect any gains or cause any side effects.

Comment

Well what I do is I do about 5-10 jelqs with my left then switch to my right for the same amount of reps. All I do is regular dry jelqs and the V Jelqs. Same thing for both. So I do the same amount of reps with each hand if that makes sense. I just wanna be sure that it won't affect any gains or cause any side effects.
                I can't imagine any impact on gains or side effects.
                Switching hands makes sense to me
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                  I can't imagine any impact on gains or side effects.
                  Switching hands makes sense to me
                  Ok cool that at least let's me know I'm not doing anything wrong. Can't wait til my next measurement.

Comment

Perform an equal amount of reps with each hand, and alternate them as you see fit. This will ensure more even development.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                      Perform an equal amount of reps with each hand, and alternate them as you see fit. This will ensure more even development.
                      Ok perfect, I usually do 10 left 10 right til I complete the set. I was actually hoping you would respond to this thread you know so much! I'm glad I'm doing it right though

Comment

Ok perfect, I usually do 10 left 10 right til I complete the set. I was actually hoping you would respond to this thread you know so much! I'm glad I'm doing it right though
                        Thanks for the kind words
                        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I was under the impression that there was a semi-critical function associated with switching hands while doing a traditional "ok grip" palm down or palm up jelq, which is that you grab the base with your other hand and squeeze down before completely releasing the first hand up near the glans.

This method insures that that a larger volume of blood is in your penis at any given time - which I could see having a potentially significant effect on gains over the course of 10,000 reps.
                          Last edited by Aurelius; 05-15-2018, 07:30 PM. Reason: grammar
                          Starting Measurements: 6.25" BPEL, 5.0" MEG (May 9, 2018)
                          Desired first gains: 6.5" BPEL, 5.125" MEG (Scheduled August 9, 2018)

Comment

Originally posted by Aurelius View Post
                            I was under the impression that there was a semi-critical function associated with switching hands while doing a traditional "ok grip" palm down or palm up jelq, which is that you grab the base with your other hand and squeeze down before completely releasing the first hand up near the glans.

This method insures that that a larger volume of blood is in your penis at any given time - which I could see having a potentially significant effect on gains over the course of 10,000 reps.
                            That's exactly what I was thinking too, I hear that you need to trap the blood in the gland and you do that by sliding your other hand while the other is letting go of the glans? Any idea on how I can fix that?.you think if I do it the same way I'm doing it, with one hand bit holding the jelq for a second or two at the glans will help?

Comment

hmmm i switch hand every rep on jelq because it easier.. truly like milking cow

is it ok?

Comment

Working...
                              X