X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difference in flaccid and erect penis

Flaccid lenght: 3.5''
    Erect lenght: 5.5''

Is this 2'' difference normal? I feel like my flaccid penis is very small, many people have 5'' flaccid penis but also for example just 0.5'' bigger when erect.. How can I increase my flaccid penis lenght, are there any special exercises for flaccid lenght?

Both your flacid and erect penis are dead centre average.

Pe will increase both flacid and erect size.

Comment

Continues PE over the long term will serve you well. Especially a varied mix/variety. One can never tell in advance, just what will work the best, given the many variables that may be involved.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

There are "showers" and there are "growers", then you have the rare lucky bastard category of both.
        Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
        Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
        Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

A difference of two inches is normal, as far as I know. I have 2.5 inches between flaccid and erect measures.

Just to put you at ease:

From Penis size interacts with body shape and height to influence male attractiveness
          - Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, April 2013

We found that flaccid penis size had a significant influence on male attractiveness. Males with a larger penis were rated as being relatively more attractive. This relationship is nonlinear, however, indicating that the proportional increase in attractiveness begins to decrease after a size of ∼7.6 cm, which is an under-average penis size based on a large-scale survey of Italian men"

According to the women in this study, the size (flaccid bigger than 7.6 cm, or 3 inches) that starts to become unattractive is actually about your size.

As Pegasus said, according to recent stats:
          Erect Penile Length and Circumference Dimensions of 1,661 Sexually Active Men in the United States
          - Journal of Sexual Medicine, 2014

In this sample of men who measured their erect penile length and circumference for the purposes of receiving a condom sized to fit their erect penis, we found a mean erect penile length of 14.15 cm and a mean erect penile circumference of 12.23 cm."

The mode penile length was 14 cm, while average was 14.15 cm, or just about 5.55 inches.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
          X