Semi erect stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi erect stretching

I've been doing JP90, and I accidentally stumbled upon semi erect stretching

Basically I was about 20% erect and was stretching downward and I felt a good stretch, like a deep stretch

Is it okay if a beginner does it as long as it doesn't hurt?

How far into the JP90 are you?
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
      How far into the JP90 are you?
      Probably a week of actual consistency. I've been doing it semi erect for the past 3 days and my flaccid hang is incredible now

I'm a grower, going from about 2.5" to 5-5.5"

My flaccid hang is 3" today and has been consistently since yesterday morning

Also Ive been waking up with multiple erections through out the night and have been getting hard much easier (I have sleep disturbances)

I do JP90 but I hang downwards and upwards because I don't feel much of anything doing it anyway else

I also skip jelqs because I already have large girth and I'd prefer to keep girth gains at a minimum

When I do stretches completely flaccid I literally don't feel any stretch, to the point that I feel like I didn't do exercise at all 🤷

Comment

so long as the PIs are good, stick with what you are doing
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Don't skip the jelqs because they will aide your growth in length. Trust me
          08/15/16: BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 6.5" MEG: 5.5"
          11/23/16: NBPEL: 7.0" MEG: 5.5"
          4/30/18: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.7"

Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.5" MEG: 5.6" (ACCOMPLISHED)

Next Short Term Goal: NBPEL: 7.75" MEG: 5.75"

Overall Achievement Goal: NBPEL: 8.5" MEG: 6.5"

Comment

How about erect stretching? Sby reason for why not?
            Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

are you not generally supposed to stretch at really low erection levels or even completely flaccid? whats the advantage of stretching with higher erection levels?

Comment

Stretches are best done FULLY FLACCID to be most effective. You're stretching the tissues and maximum stretch is obtainable only if you're fully flaccid. It's safer fully flaccid too!

Comment

Originally posted by On The Rise View Post
                  Don't skip the jelqs because they will aide your growth in length. Trust me
                  I've been doing them a little bit, but I'm already at 6.25-6.5" girth naturally, if hate to increase it even higher by doing jelqs

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
                    Stretches are best done FULLY FLACCID to be most effective. You're stretching the tissues and maximum stretch is obtainable only if you're fully flaccid. It's safer fully flaccid too!
                    I feel like the semi erect stretches the ligaments a little better

I've been doing completely flaccid and 10-20% erect switching back and forth with decent results

My girth seems to have gotten somwhat larger, and flaccid hang has been phenomenal thus far

I think I may have seen a slight erect length as well, but I want to measure at the end of the month so I don't get disappointed if it's not getting bigger quick

Comment

Do Big Al's jelqless routine, and skip the squeeze, just do the side to sides.
                      Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                      I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Originally posted by Couchdog View Post
                        Do Big Al's jelqless routine, and skip the squeeze, just do the side to sides.
                        Thanks for the advice Couchdog!

Yeah I had big Al's jelqless bookmarked or saved somewhere but I guess I lost it. Could you or another member possibly link it?

When I was younger I use to just squeeze my dick out of being a bored kid who liked to play with his dick, and Idk if it's contributed to it but I have a 6.5" girth now as an adult

Most girls say my girth is pushing it in terms of size

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html
                          Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
                          I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

Somewhat related....i can be fully erect and give a LIGHT pull to the glans, and that makes my pecker almost an inch longer, anybody have an explanation of that one?

Comment

Working...
                            X