Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started taking L-Arginine - Should I take it every day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started taking L-Arginine - Should I take it every day?

L-Arginine seems to give me some better quality boners, and has prevented me from going soft in the bedroom. I've been taking it every day for just a couple weeks now, but it's resulted in some great sessions with my partner.

Should i be taking this every day, or should it just be only on days where I need it/intercourse?

How much do you take in grams? Pills or powder? Any brand?
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by TakeTheColtrane View Post
      L-Arginine seems to give me some better quality boners, and has prevented me from going soft in the bedroom. I've been taking it every day for just a couple weeks now, but it's resulted in some great sessions with my partner.

Should i be taking this every day, or should it just be only on days where I need it/intercourse?
      Well I am considering L-arginine too, had some multivitamins with 7.5 mg zinc in them and yesterday that I had sex with my gf I was rockhard for more than an hour. I couldn't last long so I stopped after a while (could control my ejac) and she had some discomfort in the intercourse so we fooled around in other ways and my dick has never work that good. Maybe it was due to the 1.5 weeks of edging and avoiding cumming :3
      Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
      Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
      Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        How much do you take in grams? Pills or powder? Any brand?
        https://smile.amazon.com/Extra-Stren.../dp/B01MS461VC
        It's 1200 mg
        400mg L-Arginine HCI
        400mg AAKG
        400mg L-Citrulline Malate

Comment

Before i would take anything to improve my boner, I would consult the doctor and demand a testosterone test. I would want to get to the bottom of why my erections are no longer strong than having to rely on Pills etc.

Comment

Working...
          X