Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tape measure misalignment, numbers are off

Hello,

I've been doing PE for some time and I, as we all use ruler and tape measure. However the second one has a bit different scale, when you measure a girth and see example 14, in reality it is 13.

Look at an example - I measured a girth of a tube. It shows 13.6 mm:

Hh8OQdF.jpg

But in reality it is 1 cm less:

ouYFYNg.jpg

So, when you measure yourself and tell the results, do you take in account this what I showed? At least European tape measures are like that, don't know American met inches. Anyway I just wanted to share my observation, maybe it will be useful for newbies who may be too excited about their numbers xD
    09.2016 - BPEL - 16 cm (6.29) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)
    01.2017 - BPEL - 17.2 cm (6.77) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)

I don't think it matters what units you measure your dick in as long as it stays consistent throughout the process. E.g., if you're at 14cm girth on the tape, then stick with the tape to track your progress.

I understand it's important to have an "absolute" value, but the practicality of it doesn't matter.

A similar thing happened to me recently. I made my own tape measure with some tough fabric. I have been using it for months and just a few nights ago, I wanted to check it against a different tape measure I have. Turns out I was 1/16" off. At first I was highly discouraged that I was 1/16" smaller than the tape showed, but then I realized it really doesn't matter as long as I keep using the same tape to track my progress.
    Last edited by benzocaine; 04-11-2018, 04:39 AM.
    BPEL - 7.4"
    MEG - 4.9"

Goal - MEG 5.5"

Comment

You're reading the tape wrong bro, 13cm is at the line where 13cm is written on. It's easy to see if you work back from the beginning of the tape. So basically the big 13 doesn't mean you've passed the 13cm mark xD

Comment

You are right guys. Consistent measure form is safest way to notice own progress.
        Regarding my tape measure - they put 13 mark between the lines, so I could read that if I am in the middle of 13 then it is 13.5, but in reality 13 begins on the bottom line.
        But it is just for n00bs who can get confused at first point. I've written that because a person can measure self, then compare to the other guys, thinking that his own size is like others, while in reality it is not. I do not know if others who post their girth size take in account such thing. It is quite important factor when people compare sizes, and it happens quite often on this forum when new people come.
        09.2016 - BPEL - 16 cm (6.29) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)
        01.2017 - BPEL - 17.2 cm (6.77) /// GE - 13.0-13.5 cm (5.11-5.31)

Comment

Originally posted by Hansyolo View Post
          You're reading the tape wrong bro, 13cm is at the line where 13cm is written on. It's easy to see if you work back from the beginning of the tape. So basically the big 13 doesn't mean you've passed the 13cm mark xD
          This was my observation too, your first pic shows a measurement of 12.6cm!

Comment

Working...
          X