Beginner question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner question

Hey guys, I do a ten minute warm wrap, ten minutes stretching in every direction, 10 minutes manual jelq, and 10 minutes warm wrap for my warm down. Whenever I am finished my penis does not seem to be any bigger, it seems to be the same size as when I started. I read about people having a "weighted" feeling, but I don't have this feeling. I also seem to have to fight "turtling" after I am done with my workouts. What should I do?
    BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
    EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
    *Short Term Goal*
    EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
    BPEL= 6.2
    EG (MID)= 6.0

Give it a bit of time. How are your PI's?
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

PI's?
      BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
      EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
      *Short Term Goal*
      EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
      BPEL= 6.2
      EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Take a look at Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!
        These are the indicators that you need to watch to guide your PE efforts.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

My penis can get a little harder than usual now, it just takes a lot more effort for it to do so. It takes probably 2 minutes of stroking. If I do not put the time into getting a good erection, then my penis will not get very hard. I am doing JP's routine and I went five days. I have just started doing PE, so maybe his routine is too hard on my penis. I also have not been masturbating or edging, but have had sex a couple of times.
          BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
          EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
          *Short Term Goal*
          EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
          BPEL= 6.2
          EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Why don't you try backing off to a 1 On 1 Off schedule for a while and see how that goes.
            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I was thinking about doing a 2 on 1 off, but do you think 1 on 1 off would be better? Also wondering if stretching can get in the way of jelqing girth gains? These are the gains I am really looking for.
              BPEL= 6.0 + 0.2
              EG (MID)= 4.45 +.05
              *Short Term Goal*
              EG (MID)=5.0

*GOAL*
              BPEL= 6.2
              EG (MID)= 6.0

Comment

Gains are not instant. I suggest giving it a month and see if you gained anything using JP's routine.
                Start: 5.8x4.7
                Now: 6.8x5.2
                Shortterm goal: 7.0x5.5
                Long term: 8x6!

Comment

Working...
                X