Can't seem to push pee out faster after doing RK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to push pee out faster after doing RK's

Hi, I think I finally figured out how to RK but after testing for an hour or so and trying to figure it out it seems that I can no longer make my pee come out fast. I was using the restroom the morning after and tested to see if I was RK'ing right and it wouldnt come out fast at all, the pressure was the same and I can't seem to remember how to do it anymore (in case im, doing it wrong). Has anyone had this happen to them before?
    Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
    I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

You may just be tired.

Comment

If you spent an hour experimenting with an exercise you might just be exhausted. You shouldn't expect any results after one session either.
      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Yeah, you guys are right. I'm able to do it again.
        Biggest Goal : Fight my Premature Ejac
        I BEAT IT! https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...ml#post1651959

BPEL : 18.5 (7.2 IN) X MEG : 11.7 CM (4.6 IN) Stretched Flaccid : 7.75in

Goal: 8inch BP X 5.5in Girth

Comment

How far can you pee lol?
          Iíve been wondering if a strong pelvic floor means you can wee really far. I used to be able to wee like 3 meters. Now about 1.
          Point me in the right direction and i'll hit the target!

Comment

Working...
          X