Blood flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood flow

After stretching and getting blood flow back into my penis is tends to strink back. Does that mean itís just tired and I need a break? Or do I need to do something different to maintain blood flow?

More importantly, has your EQ diminished?
    Valued Member of 11+ years at the PEGym

12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

What is EQ?

Comment

Originally posted by LilBill View Post
        What is EQ?
        Erection quality.

Abbreviations and Acronyms

This can be found in the, as well as all the other information you will need to get started, can be found in the START HERE! at the upper left of the page.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by LilBill View Post
          After stretching and getting blood flow back into my penis is tends to strink back. Does that mean it’s just tired and I need a break? Or do I need to do something different to maintain blood flow?
          What you are experiencing is called turtling. As long as it subsides within an hour or so you should be fine. If it remains turtled it's a sign you are overworking it and should take a few days off and start your routine back up at a lower level.

Physiological Indicators (PI's)
          To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
          X