Looking to start JP90, but need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to start JP90, but need some help

So the stretching and jelq exercises require your erection to be at a certain percent (like 30% for stretching and 45-90% for jelqing).

My issue here is that I canít control my erection at all. Itís either rock hard or flaccid. As soon as I even grab my dick in anyway I canít stop it from becoming erect.

So Iím wondering if thereís anything I can do to help me train that, or if itís something that just comes with age/maturity.

If it helps, Iím 23 almost 24. Appreciate the advice.

You are not alone. When the uncontrolled super-hard erection happens to me, I stop and concentrate on something disgusting. (Like a person you know that you do not want to see naked, etc.) It usually works for me when I think of some co-workers! After a while, you'll probably find that what you are doing with JP90 is that it's good old body work and not necessarily erotic.
    Start 3/12/18: 6.25" BPEL, 5.125" EG, 5.25" BPSFL
    Target: 7" BPEL, 5.5" EG

Comment

Originally posted by mst View Post
      You are not alone. When the uncontrolled super-hard erection happens to me, I stop and concentrate on something disgusting. (Like a person you know that you do not want to see naked, etc.) It usually works for me when I think of some co-workers! After a while, you'll probably find that what you are doing with JP90 is that it's good old body work and not necessarily erotic.
      Yea I figured once I teach myself that itís not for arousal purposes, it should be easier to maintain what I want!

Comment

I just kegel a few times if i get rock hard. Goes down quick.

Comment

Originally posted by scorpia95 View Post
          I just kegel a few times if i get rock hard. Goes down quick.
          hm, makes sense when I think about it, Iíll try it out! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X