Suspensory ligament stretching, erectile angle is WAY too tight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspensory ligament stretching, erectile angle is WAY too tight

To keep things simple. Loosening the suspensory ligament specifically for adjusting my erectile angle is my number one priority.

Looking up this topic, it is clouded with unlocking inner penis and debates about what hits the tunica and cementing gains with the techniques.

So far it seems like hanging and fowfers are the only options I have. I've done bed fowfers for a few days but it seems like the only way to actually feel any tension in the ligament at all is if I place a pillow under my chest and arch up my back. I feel as though the tension I feel is on skin instead. Most discussions I see on fowfers is focussed on cementing gains. There is also this LAS thing but whenever I search it I just find people talking about LAS and not what it actually is.

Based on my current size and goal, I don't know if pulling out my inner penis is ideal far as proportions.
    Starting:
    6.8" BPEL
    6.5" nBPEL
    6.5" BPFSL (cold)
    7.1" BPFSL (warmed up)
    5.1" girth
    Erectile angle 15 degrees from sky

Goal:
    7.1" nBPEL
    5.5" girth
    3'o clock erection angle (maybe 4)
    Erectile angle 45 degrees from sky
    Bigger glans

Nobody can chip in on if Fowfers alone are dufficient for suspensory ligament stretching or if there is a good hangin device that won't bruise up my skin that can loosen up my angle?
    Starting:
    6.8" BPEL
    6.5" nBPEL
    6.5" BPFSL (cold)
    7.1" BPFSL (warmed up)
    5.1" girth

Goal:
    7.1" nBPEL
    5.5" girth
    Bigger glans

Comment

I don't think fowfers alone will be enough to stretch out your ligs. Hanging is a good option, but not the only one. You can focus more of your stretching SD or BTC. These directions are both very effective for working the ligs.

Have you experienced bruising from a hanging device before? If so what hanger was it? A good vacuum hanger, such as the LG, would be the best device to help prevent bruising.

I originally had a high erection angle and spent a lot of time hanging BTC in the beginning. As well as making gains from stretching out the ligs, my erection angle lowered quite a bit. The best i can do now is straight out.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Stretching in a downwards direction (relative to the angle of the body) is most efficient for stretching the suspensory ligament. The tunica/fascia usually begin to give after the ligs have attenuated during the stretch.
        Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          I don't think fowfers alone will be enough to stretch out your ligs. Hanging is a good option, but not the only one. You can focus more of your stretching SD or BTC. These directions are both very effective for working the ligs.

Have you experienced bruising from a hanging device before? If so what hanger was it? A good vacuum hanger, such as the LG, would be the best device to help prevent bruising.

I originally had a high erection angle and spent a lot of time hanging BTC in the beginning. As well as making gains from stretching out the ligs, my erection angle lowered quite a bit. The best i can do now is straight out.
          I never did hanging. I know what BTC is but what is SD?
          Starting:
          6.8" BPEL
          6.5" nBPEL
          6.5" BPFSL (cold)
          7.1" BPFSL (warmed up)
          5.1" girth

Goal:
          7.1" nBPEL
          5.5" girth
          Bigger glans

Comment

SD is straight down
            My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
            Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
            Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
            1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

It just came to me. If I did hanging I would wind up stretching my penis for actual length gains in the process too.

I would really like to avoid or minimize this from happening. I'm not looking to size up much and loosening the suspensory ligament will already come with some extra length. If I could connecting a hanging device to my base, the slight choke might promote a baseball bat effect.

In terms of how manual stretching feels, I could do bed fowfers and just push my upper body upwards to achieve the same amount of ligament tension of even more. I could maintain that position with pillows and do that while watching something.

I think I have a method I will go with. I'll do it until my angle shifts to where I want my it to be, or lower if it's not actually flexible enough for some positions to use.

Only other solution I may go with is erect suspensory ligament pulling. The Bathmate may actually work for this since it was nearly impossible for me to use due to angle and once situated would maintain that pressure on the ligament for as long as I can stay erect.
              Last edited by PerfectCell; 03-17-2018, 11:13 PM.
              Starting:
              6.8" BPEL
              6.5" nBPEL
              6.5" BPFSL (cold)
              7.1" BPFSL (warmed up)
              5.1" girth

Goal:
              7.1" nBPEL
              5.5" girth