How to tell-or keep from your wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to tell-or keep from your wife

Ok, so this is a strange question (at least I think it is).

You guys that are married out there (or even with gf's) ------> Did you tell your wives about this first? Did they just figure it out? did you tell them after you started getting gains and you didn't have a choice but to tell?

I want to start doing this but my wife doesn't know about it and she doesn't know that I am unhappy with my size. I want to start this but from what I've read here it takes a while from start to finish with the workouts.

I can't even say how embarrassing it would be for me to tell the wife about this. And if I start what would come of it with me being in the bathroom for nearly an hour at a time I have no idea.

I can not really help you as i had a different mind set to yours, man i was more than happy to tell my other half what i was doing,There is nothing to be ashamed about.

Just tell her what your doing and why.

Let her join the journey with you

Comment

Hi mtnoelle,

2 things;

a) You could put it to her as more of a health/EQ thing rather than size (which would not be lying)
      b) Many guys do routines that take a lot less than 1hr
      Vulcan
      7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
      5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Jason - PE ! View Post
        I can not really help you as i had a different mind set to yours, man i was more than happy to tell my other half what i was doing,There is nothing to be ashamed about.

Just tell her what your doing and why.

Let her join the journey with you
        Jason - What kind of reaction did you get from your wife? Was it like the WHAT THE HELL thing at first and then like a go for it type deal or what? I guess what I'm getting at here was it something obvious to you that your wife was unhappy with your size?

Comment

I have not told my wife. She would kill me if she knew I was making myself bigger. She thinks I am large anyway. She has mentioned the last two times we had sex that it was extra tight and to add more lube. I had already put a ton on.
          Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by mtnoelle View Post
            Ok, so this is a strange question (at least I think it is).

You guys that are married out there (or even with gf's) ------> Did you tell your wives about this first? Did they just figure it out? did you tell them after you started getting gains and you didn't have a choice but to tell?

I want to start doing this but my wife doesn't know about it and she doesn't know that I am unhappy with my size. I want to start this but from what I've read here it takes a while from start to finish with the workouts.

I can't even say how embarrassing it would be for me to tell the wife about this. And if I start what would come of it with me being in the bathroom for nearly an hour at a time I have no idea.
            Does your wife have a daily schedual? if so just make a routine that fits it, you know, do it when shes not home, or do it when shes sleeping or somthing.
            Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

I do my PEing stealth as well. I do it in the morning after my wife takes the kids to school and at night when she is in bed.
              Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

If I was married, I would do all my PE by stealth.

Then if my wife noticed an increase in size, I would deny it - thereby fooling her into thinking that she had somehow gained some tightness.

Everybody gains.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

My wife would not appreciate my p.e. endeavors. That's just who she is. I"m older, so as my cock has grown, especially the flaccid eye candy, which she constantly eyes lovingly, I tell her that my cock is growing larger because of my advancing age. Batwoman thinks she just might be playing coy, which is very much my wife's m.o., so this is indeed possible. Most mens' dicks have begun to shrink by the time they reach my age, but she doesn't have a clue in this regard. I have always managed to hide my sessions, either by doing them at night or in the morning after she's asleep, or when she is out. I also practice manual, so there is no device to hide. I suppose if she ever complains that it is too painful, I'll 'fess up, but so far she has yet to complain.
                  Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                  Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                  Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                  Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                  February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                  June '13 BPFLS 11"
                  January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                  December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

Well, it's been close to 5 months I'm PEeing and have not told
                    her yet, because I want her to notice or complain about my member
                    getting bigger and then at that moment I'll confess lol. But meanwhile
                    I work around her schedule.
                    Starting stats
                    bpel 6''
                    mseg 5.5
                    Current stats
                    bpel 6.9''
                    mseg 5.8''
                    Goal
                    8''x6''

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Comment

G4 has your wife not been with you since 03? Because that's a big jump in size for her to not notice.

Comment

Originally posted by happy_accidents3 View Post
                        G4 has your wife not been with you since 03? Because that's a big jump in size for her to not notice.
                        Oh she noticed, he just act's like he has no idea how it happend
                        Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

That's why Batwoman thinks she is just playing coy. I never bring up the size of my penis to her--she says she is not interested in such things.
                          Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                          Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
                          Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
                          Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
                          February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
                          June '13 BPFLS 11"
                          January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
                          December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

My girlfriend has noticed an increase in size. Almost certain she thought I was small before, she was content though, now she's even more so, plus our love life has been so much better, but partly for other reasons too :P. I've yet to tell her.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnoelle View Post
                              Jason - What kind of reaction did you get from your wife? Was it like the WHAT THE HELL thing at first and then like a go for it type deal or what? I guess what I'm getting at here was it something obvious to you that your wife was unhappy with your size?

First of all im sorry for misleading you about 'my other half' im not married im just in a long term relationship.

She never had a problem with my size, i have never had a problem with my size either, i would of been more than happy to of stayed the same size all my life (i started at 6x5) but i just wanted bigger because i knew i could grow it

Shes fine with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X