Newbie says hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie says hi

Hi all, I’ve been reading some of the threads and just started my PE exercises and wanted to thank everyone for the cool info. Some stats:

Uncut
    NBPEL 5” x EG 5”

I’d like to get to at least 6” in NBPEL and increase EG to 5.5”.

Do you think my targets are attainable by just using the JP90 routine without hangers/bathmates/stretchers etc, just purely using a manual routine?

Also, I feel my size is small, has anyone else started at these measurements and seen decent improvements in less than say, 6months? Is there a section where I can record progress photos and see others?

Your stats are the same as mine and your goals are the same too I'm I also uncut like you,I hope we both reach our goals,what is your bone pressed length if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Wellcome to the forum.Your goals are reachable.JP90 is good and enough for your goals.Just folow the basic rules.(Be safe, do not rush, determination, commitment etc.)
      Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Just measured BPEL is 15cm 5.9-6”. Think I can get an inch on this fella?

Comment

Originally posted by Dino100 View Post
          Just measured BPEL is 15cm 5.9-6”. Think I can get an inch on this fella?
          Yes, you can gain 1" ONLY if you consistently do PE and be religious to it.
          It will take time, maybe a year, two years, three years, or maybe gains will be fast and you'll be blessed with this in 6months.

After the JP90 Beginners routine, if you see you are still gaining from it, then keep doing it till the gains are milked.
          Then switch it up, look for a new routine, some new exercises, perhaps advanced ones (but do not do this before your 90 day is over) and look for what best suits you, what your body best reacts to and shows progress.
          2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Originally posted by Tester1234567 View Post
            Yes, you can gain 1" ONLY if you consistently do PE and be religious to it.
            It will take time, maybe a year, two years, three years, or maybe gains will be fast and you'll be blessed with this in 6months.

After the JP90 Beginners routine, if you see you are still gaining from it, then keep doing it till the gains are milked.
            Then switch it up, look for a new routine, some new exercises, perhaps advanced ones (but do not do this before your 90 day is over) and look for what best suits you, what your body best reacts to and shows progress.
            I agree.

As far as reaching your goals with out devices goes, some of our biggest gainers have done it with manual exercising alone. There is no need to invest in a device to reach your goal if you choose not to.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
            X