what after JP90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what after JP90

Hi friends I have completed JP90 and continued same afterwards. I started at 6.00 inch now i am touching 6.75inch most of the time with good erection. I want it to be of 7.5 atleast as i m planning for marriage in next 2 months. Pls help me for achieving it before my marriage. what schedule and exercise i need to follow for getting happy 7.5 inch. I will be gratefull for everyones suggestions.

Keep doing what you have been doing until the gains stop. Once that happens then you can add to the routine over time. 1/4" per month is good and you will re ach your goal in no time.

Comment

Dear friend actually i started 9 months before JP90 and continued after 3 months gain is almost stop or very very slow now. and i want around 1 inch more in two months so pls help me.

Comment

Trying to gain 1 inch in 2 months will only give a broken dick that you won't be able to use on your wedding day and it still won't be an inch longer. Do you think your new wife will be happy with that? Gaining 1 1/2 inches in less than a year is very unrealistic. You are not going to gain faster than the rest of us just because you want to. Continue on with a healthy routine and give her that raging hard on when the day comes, that's what she would want.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Irfan how about this. Since you are going to be getting married anyways in 2 months just continue with that. At the same time continue your PE training as well, she will be able to make out the difference once you gain that extra inch you want.
          You have to be realistic with your goals : timeline
          1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
          31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Originally posted by irfan View Post
            Hi friends I have completed JP90 and continued same afterwards. I started at 6.00 inch now i am touching 6.75inch most of the time with good erection. I want it to be of 7.5 atleast as i m planning for marriage in next 2 months. Pls help me for achieving it before my marriage. what schedule and exercise i need to follow for getting happy 7.5 inch. I will be gratefull for everyones suggestions.
            Irfan you have already made some excellent gains right there in short span of time. What more do you want ? You cant have your cake and eat it too. Be patient and follow a routine. You will get your gains.
            1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
            31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Working...
            X