Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this a sign of progress? or sign of going to hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a sign of progress? or sign of going to hard?

im into my second week of jaypops 90 day program, anyway the last 2 days instead of warming down ive stretched for 10 minutes as i read its best to strecth to ur penis goes back to room temp? and just today ive noticed the skin on the underside of my penis starting from near the base all the way up, looks like............ umm it got 3rd degree burns yrs ago n only the scars remain.....? lol i think that explians it? its just like really rough sorta. so i have 1 day left before my 2 day break, should i have a 3 day break n see if it heals? or is this normal?

What?

Comment

First off, its jonpop, not jaypop,and Ive never heard of this befor, maybe stretch marks, thats all I can think of.
      Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

You should worry less about your penis and more about proof reading your posts. That was a tough read.

Comment

Are you doing a thorough warming UP session before going on to do you your stretching and jelqs? I am sitting here with a hot rice sock around my cock before going on to the rest of my program.
          28/12/09: BPEL 6.00 EG 4.75 FL 4.50
          19/03/10: BPEL 6.40 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
          10/05/10: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 BPFSL 6.70
          ST Aim: BPEL 6.50 EG 5.50 FL 5.00
          LT Aim: BPEL 7.00 EG 5.75 FL 5.50

Comment

I have stretch marks on my cock from stretching it and hanging, this could be what you're referring to? I don't understand your post.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Your post is hard to read .... please clarify.

Comment

Lol I didn't have any trouble reading the post, but sorry to say, I've no idea what could be causing your problem. I'm 1 month into PE and none of that has happened to me.
                My advice is: Rest your cock, and if it doesn't seem to be improving, go see your doctor!
                I'm sure you want to avoid permanent injury and most likely the doctor will give you a new perspective on what is causing it (then come back and share with us so we know how to avoid it also).
                Good luck and don't give up!
                El1's log

Comment

well i believe it was just stretch marks, and it only looked bad when it was cold n my penis went into its shell but when i warmed it up it was hardly noticble and it was healed within 48 hrs

thnx for the input people ps. eminem raped maria carey up the bumhole

Comment

Working...
                  X