Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I 100% in?

Hey guys!

I wanted to know if I'm really committed to PE because all I'm doing right now is the JP90 manual regiment. I've seen no gains in length and very small in girth but I also understand I only Ben at it for about 2 months roughly.

I see a lot of people talking about newbie gains and I'm wondering if it's because I don't have a pump, hanging device or an extender if I'm at a disadvantage of impacting my penis length. I decided to forego the devices because I just don't have money because I'm transitioning into graduate school.

Does it really make sense for me to stick with manual exercises only?
    1/18 - EL:5.75 MEG:5"
    10/18 - EL:6 MEG:5.2"

Yes at least for the next month re-evaluate at that time

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Yes at least for the next month re-evaluate at that time
      Gotcha

Comment

Have done nothing but manual exercises to notice gains myself. One of the most frustrating things about this is that patience and commitment are key. Give it time, don't overwork yourself and follow prescribed programs and you eventually will see results. Faith in a long term goal. Some gain harder than others. In fact, when I started, I actually LOST length and girth for the first two months - then regained what I had lost and eventually moved past and had measurable gains. Hang tight, keep up posted.
        “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
        — Dale Carnegie

Comment

I have made good gains without any devices.

I agree with Pegasus and ZZMan, time is important.
          03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
          Thread
          12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Gotcha thanks guys will keep at it

Comment

Working...
            X