Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting Tomorrow - When Do I Use Advanced PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Tomorrow - When Do I Use Advanced PE?

So gonna be starting the beginner routine tomorrow! Iím hyped. Quick rundown is Iíve accepted currently that Iím of average length and girth. Im 5.5 - 6 in long erect, not pushing to the bone, and 5 in girth. Pretty much my ideal goal is that Iíd like to gain about an inch in length to reach 7 in and get a little thicker, plus the bonus of healthy blood flow is nice too. From what Iíve gathered by browsing the forums and questions is that there is ďnewbie gainsĒ that you see in the first several months and then there seems to be a plateau for some. Iím going to be doing the routine of beginner stretches for 10 minutes followed by the 20 minute jelq with the heat warm up and down at the beginning and end of each session of course. This is going to be my go to for the next couple months.

My real question is how many tines a week should I be doing this. Answers seem to vary so was wondering what some of you all thought. Also in the case that I begin more advanced techniques down the line, where do I start? I really donít see a clear path as to which advanced pe should be done when expanding on your exercises or much info on whether these have worked. Is it better to stick with the tried and true basics altogether? Or is using more advanced PE a natural evolution of the journey? Any and all comments are appreciated. Iíll be making bi weekly updates too so wish me luck.

Hi JT,

There's lots of great info on here and many other guys here to help you. You are wise to ask. The consensus seems to be to take two rest days a week but hopefully other guys will chime in with their knowledge. So that would be 5 days on and two days off. I am pretty rigorous (maybe too rigorous) so I do manual exercises, Phallosan extender, some hanging, and always end with a Bathmate warm pump session. Then I wear a cock ring to hold it all. But I am conditioned and have been at it awhile. As you get into this it will "grow" on you if you like it. It does work and if nothing else it will improve your sexual health. There are enormous opportunities to learn about yourself and others here on the forum. You will become a better man. You are about my size now but I am a little girthier 5.75". I never measured before I started but I know I have gotten girthier. I'm not big into numbers but more into appearance.I could care less if I gain .25" here or there. I want to see it and feel it. To me those are real gains.You can make real gains by PE. Good luck and let me know if I can help in any way.

Comment

Just a question but did you read the beginners section where is gives you all that info as well as tips to keep safe? Jus sayin!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cool, thanks. And yes I read the whole beginners thread. I just noticed that a lot of the core info is some years old, probably because itís just as true now as back then, but just wanted to check and see if over the years people have adjusted routines or come up with better stuff not in that thread etc. Thanks for the responses though!

Comment

Start with the basics and learn.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Down the road your routine will evolve as needed to break plateaus and keep gains the coming. There is no one size fits all next step to take, what works for one may not work for the next. The key is not to change everything at once. Make one change and see if it works. If it doesn't move on to something else. This way you will know what works for you and what doesn't and you won't be wasting any time on something that isn't working.
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Working...
            X