Will a pump help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will a pump help?

Hi, this is my first post so please take it easy on me. I've started doing some PE since I found this forum a few days ago. I really had no idea that this should be part of a regular exercise routine as a man, but now I see that it should. My problem is that my erections aren't nearly as hard as they were 5 years ago and its at a point where it seems like I've lost a bit of length because of it. I was wondering if using a penis pump / cock ring before sex will give me the erection I used to have? I know I shouldn't overuse one, but I have never had one and don't know the effects of one. Also, are there any extenders you can just use at night when you sleep? I don't think I would be comfortable using one during the day.

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the gym Bandit. Get started on a routine like this https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html and check out some natural suppliments like this https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...erections.html first.
    You should condition your penis, before jumping right into devices. They do have benefits, but they work best in conjunction with a good PE routine.
    NEVER use any device while your sleeping. You can injure yourself severely! Give the routine a chance, and you will be pleasantly surprised.
    If you decide to use the JP 90 day routine, make sure you spend some time reading the thread. It has alot of the Q & A's you'll need.

Comment

I got my woodies back, just through jelqing and kegeling, Bandit. You can too. Be sure to spend a good length of time warming up. And easy does it, man. Start out slow and EASE into your routine.
      Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).

Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
      Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
      Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
      February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
      June '13 BPFLS 11"
      January '19 BPEL 7" x 6.25" Flaccid 6" x 6.25"
      December '19 BPEL 7.5" X 6.5" Flaccid 6.5" x 6.5"

"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan

P.E.: My magnificent obsession

"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!

Comment

I definitely will take your advice, and I have been trying the JP routine lately (just started). But I am curious. After you pump how long does the extra girth/length last? Does it go away as soon as you take the pump off?

Thanks guys!

Comment

Yup not all the time will you need devices to get your hard woods back, Bathmates are extreamly good for EQ it got my erections 10/10

Comment

Start slowly perhaps with the routine from JP.
            It is popular here, use it myself.
            Halfway through the 90 days myself and can confirm, harder erections and a better flaccid.
            Think this routine will surprise you and hopefully bring back those erections from yesteryear.
            Enjoy.

Comment

Sooo.. how long does the extra last? after pumping. Long enough to have sex right away with it?

Comment

Working...
              X