Gained nothing in 3 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gained nothing in 3 months

So, I'm obviously doing something wrong.
    I'm not sure what though.

My current stats are 18-19 cm (about 7.1") length and 12 cm (4.7") girth
    I don't want more length, I only want girth. But have gained nothing in both length and girth.

So what do I do, I turn on an episode of some series. (I go by time and not reps - else I would be to bored and stop doing PE)
    I do 5 minutes of warmup, first I put on a towel, when it gets cold I start stretching for a few minutes.

Then I do about 20-30 minutes of Jelqing, slow reps with max 1-2 minutes of resting during these 30 minutes.
    And I recently bought a Bathmate so last 10-15 minutes of the episode I pump. Also, if I measure my penis right after pumping, it's not bigger at all. Am I using to little pressure?

I do this about 4-5 times a week.
    Is it really such a bad concept for a beginner? I thought it could've atleast given me some beginners gains before adding more complex routines

It's common that many guys gain no girth with a beginner routine. Usually girth gains come slowly for many guys and will require more than just jelqing to see results.. After 3 months of jelqing you should be conditioned enough to move on to some advance girth exercises. You can find some of these exercises in this link Penis Exercises at the top of the page.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

You're probably overworking. 20 minutes of jelqing is a shit ton. 10-15 minutes of bathmate is a shit ton for a beginner.

Warm up longer. 10 minutes+ with a rice sock. How are your PIs? If no actual gains, you should get an increased EQ that maximizes your natural potential.
      Start (Dec., 2017)
      NBPEL: 6.5"
      MSEG: 5"

Goal
      NBPEL: 7.5"
      MSEG: 5.5"

Progress: Beavis Macon's Typing Tutorial

Comment

Most likely overworking. I gained somewhere between (.125) - (.1875) and I barley didnít much. I started with

-10 Minute Hot Rag Wrap in a hot shower
        -50 starting jelqs (+10 each week) (3-5) Seconds
        -5 Minute Warmdown
        Starting (12.13.17)
        BPEL: 6.75
        NBPEL: 6
        EG: 4.9375

Now
        BPEL: 7.5 [5.5 Months]
        NBPEL: 6.5
        EG: 5.25 [5 Months]

Goals [NBPEL x EG]
        7.25 x 5.25 (Minimal)
        7.50 x 5.50 (Main)
        7.75 x 5.75 (Wishful)
        8.00+ x 6.00+ (Dream)

Comment

I honestly don't see the appeal in using a Bathmate. I went from 6.25" BPEL to 6.80" BPEL using the Elliptical ThickWall pump from Vacu-tech in 4 months flat. What I started to realize around 6 months was that with even passing 6hg, there was no way I'd ever reach my goal of 8" NBPEL. Luckily I found this site and quit pumping right away, I might have ruined my chances of ever having success with hanging. I just ordered a vacuum hanger, some 0.25-1.25 weights to combine with the 2.5, 5, and 10 lb ones I already have to increase weight far more gradually, and a loading pin. Also want to note I'm pretty much back to around 6.3" BPEL, it was either pump every other day or lose it all apparently. Glad I lost it, hopefully I can still gain length seeing my girth is exactly the same as before.
          6/19/18: 6.5" BPEL
          currently hanging 9 lbs

Comment

I've made some changes to my routine:
            I now warmup about 10 minutes.
            Then I put on the bathmate for about 10-15 minutes.
            This makes my dick about 13 cm in girth while not 100% erect.
            Then I jelq for about 10 minutes.

Feels like I got more tissue to jelq, and that the erection level is spot on for jelqing.
            I'm not sure about this though, but it's worth a try maybe for 2-3 months?

Today I measured my dick and it was 12.2 cm in girth. +0.2 cm
            Maybe it's just temporary gains from the bathmate, but it was about 6 hours after have used it so.
            I will measure tomorrow again.

Comment

Still no gains at all.
              Last month I've only: warmed up + stretched and then 20 minutes with bathmate.
              What should I do? I've heard that bathmate is like the best for girth gains, but I get nothing.

Should I just keep doing it? Do longer sessions? Low or high pressure?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdickricker View Post
                Still no gains at all.
                Last month I've only: warmed up + stretched and then 20 minutes with bathmate.
                What should I do? I've heard that bathmate is like the best for girth gains, but I get nothing.

Should I just keep doing it? Do longer sessions? Low or high pressure?
                You do what appears to be most effective, that is to say, you start hanging and hope that you will achieve some girth gains that way. There is, as far as I know, no scientific evidence at all that support that penis pumps provide permanent gains.
                Last edited by AnonNick; 05-19-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Just continue to increase everything or add other exercises that target your girth goals. Make sure to pay attention to PIs though
                  Start 4/1/18
                  BPEL - 7.25
                  MEG - 4.5
                  BEG - 4.75

Short Term Goal
                  BPEL - 8
                  MEG - 5
                  BEG - 5

Long Term Goal
                  BPEL - 8.5
                  MEG - 5.5
                  BEG - 5.5